신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬송
  • 만일 하나님이
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 만일 하나님이 네가 아는 길로 너를 이끄신다면 유익 없지만 만일 하나님이 네가 알지 못한 길로 이끈다면 너는 수백번 수천번을 그분-과 대화를 하게 ...
  • I’ve Kissed the Son
    Kiss the Son, kiss the One Who for love to me has come, Cheering me, charming me, And has died upon the tree, He died for me, saving me, Now His Spirit joins to me, I’ve kiss...
  • Turn, turn my heart to You
    1. Turn, turn my heart to You; Lord, I confess my heart is untrue. Turn, turn my wandering heart; Lord, unto me Thy love impart. Lord, I call, I call on Thee. You’re the only...
  • Divine anointing in me dwelleth
    1. Divine anointing in me dwelleth, And it teaches me all things; It ever leads me in the Lord to live And to me His presence brings. Chorus In my spirit the anointing dwells, O th...
  • 모든 이름들 위에 뛰어나시고
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 주여 세상은 더 황폐하여지고 주님의 이름이 반대 받을지라도 주여 당신은 만왕의 왕이요 교회의 머리요 모든 것 중의 모든 것 모든 이름들 위에 뛰어나시고 ...
  • Oh, The flowing Triune God
    1. Oh! The flowing Triune God! Oh! How He satisfies all! He is so available! Every time I call! God the Father is the source, Christ the Son is the course, And the Spirit is the fl...
  • 강한 사랑 날 강권하시고
    *작사:Emily May Grimes / 작곡:Anonymous / 번안:한국복음서원, Praisenote(4절) 1. 강한 사랑 날 강권하시고 큰 파도같이 나를 덮으사 내 혼에 통로 얻기 원하며 모든 장애물 무너뜨리네 2. ...
  • Have you seen God’s salvation
    1. Have you seen God’s salvation? Do you feel His provision? Have you won the victory o’er the flesh? Have you entered the kingdom of God? Have you climbed the mountain? Are you in...
  • Rise up, stand up, look up, build up
    1. We have been on Mount Sinai, We have seen God face to face, We’ve received the revelation that God desires a dwelling place. Chorus: Rise up, stand up, look up, build up Never b...
  • 무엇이든지 내게 유익하던 모든 것
    *작사:Caleb / 작곡:Jennifer* 1. 무엇이든지 내게 유익하던 모든 것 주를 위해 다 해로 여김은 내 주 그리스도 예수를 아는 지식이 가장 탁월하기 때문이라 후렴) 나 주를 위해 모든 것을 잃...
  • In ages past a mystery
    1. In ages past a mystery Within God's heart concealed. But in His precious word to us, This vision's now revealed. God became man to make man God, Oh, what we all have seen. We're...
  • God in heaven hath a treasure
    1. God in heaven hath a treasure, Riches none may count or tell; Hath a deep eternal pleasure, Christ the Son, He loveth well. God hath here on earth a treasure, None but He its pr...
  • 누구든지 내가 주는 물을 마시면
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 누구든지 내가- 주는 물을 마시면 영원히 목마르잖네 내가 그에게 주는 물은 그 안-에서 원천이 되어 샘 솟아 올라 영원한 생명 그 안-에서 원천이 되어...
  • Do you know that you were chosen
    1. Do you know that you were chosen Long before the world began That by God you were selected And appointed for His plan? Something in your inmost being Tells you this is surely tr...
  • 'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus
    1. ’Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus, Just to take Him at His word; Just to rest upon His promise; Just to know, Thus saith the Lord. Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him, How I’ve proved H...
  • 절대적으로 자신 잃기를
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Joice Min* 1. 절대적으로 자신 잃기를 온전히 헌신 되게 하사 말로만이 아닌 전 존재로 그분께 나 드리기 원해 2. 그 발 앞에 모든 것 두기엔 내 안의 원함은 적다...
  • We’re gathered here, O Lord, as Thy one Body
    1. We’re gathered here, O Lord, as Thy one Body: Though we be many, yet we all are one. We share Thy life and own that we are members, And thus within, in life we all are one. Ther...
  • 부활 안에 계신 그리스도는
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 부활 안에 계신 그리스도는 그분 자신이 부활이시며 죽음과 죽음의 세력 초월하시는 영원무궁한 부활 생명 부활 안에 계신 그리스도가 교회의 내재적인 본-...
  • 이기는 자들은
    *작사:Hannah / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 이기는 자들은 자아 생명 죽음에 두며 다른 사람들로 하여금 생명 얻게 하네 이기는 자들은 한 무리의 개척자들로 흑암 중에 먼저 길 열어 다른 사람 통...
  • Drink! A river pure and clear that’s flowing from the throne
    1. Drink! A river pure and clear that’s flowing from the throne; Eat! The tree of life with fruits abundant, richly grown; Look! No need of lamp nor sun nor moon to keep it bright,...