신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬송
  • Far away the noise of strife upon my ear
    1. Far away the noise of strife upon my ear is falling, Then I know the sins of earth beset on every hand; Doubt and fear and things of earth in vain to me are calling, None of the...
  • Follow the Lamb
    S: And I saw, B: And behold, S: The Lamb standing B: On Mount Zion, All: With a hundred and forty-four thousand, S: Having His name B: And the name S: Of His Father B: Of His Fathe...
  • For her
    1. Don’t you want to know your God? What’s hidden in His heart for you? How much He longs for you to come And open up— To let Him in to every part Let Him reveal what’s on His hear...
  • For I’m persuaded to believe
    For I’m persuaded to believe Nothing can separate us From the wonderful love of God; For the Lord who has called us According to His purpose Works all things together for good; Nei...
  • For Which Cause
    For which cause, I remind you To fan into flame the gift of God Which is in you Through the laying on of my hands, You fan into flame the gift of God, Which is in you. For God has ...
  • Fresh as the dew of the morning
    1. Fresh as the dew of the morning, Bringing a sweet rest unheard, Christ, in the gentle anointing, Whispers His comforting word: Stand till the trial is over, Stand till the tempe...
  • From my heart comes a melody
    1. From my heart comes a melody Of the One who gave His life for me. How can I turn away from Thee; Lord, I have seen Thy changeless love for me. Enjoyment so full! Life's reality!...
  • From the Head to the Body
    From the Head to the Body flows a rich supply. Thus as members of Christ we must relate. Every need in the Body can be met thereby. Build us up in Your Body, we pray. Chorus: Membe...
  • Gathered in Thy name, Lord Jesus
    1. Gathered in Thy name, Lord Jesus, Losing sight of all but Thee, O what joy Thy presence gives us, Calling up our hearts to Thee! 2. Loved with love which knows no measure, Save ...
  • Give yourself to love the Lord
    1. Give yourself to love the Lord. No other way is so prevailing And no other way, no other way is so safe. 2. Give yourself to love the Lord. No other way is so rich, And so full,...
  • Go on, go on
    Go on, go on, go on in the Lord. Be strengthened, go on in the Lord. Your labor is not in vain in the Lord. You must go on, go on in the Lord. 1. Trials may come and discouragement...
  • God has a dream
    God has a dream, this is what He's wanting. God has a dream, and we are part of it. God has a dream...that we may be one with Him. God has a dream...realized in you and me! God, yo...
  • God has called us for His purpose
    1. God has called us for His purpose, His economy so glorious, For which He was fully processed; Consummated now is He! As the Spirit, He indwells us; As our God alloted portion, W...
  • God hath not promised skies always blue
    1. God hath not promised skies always blue, Flower-strewn pathways all our lives through; God hath not promised sun without rain, Joy without sorrow, peace without pain. But God ha...
  • God in heaven hath a treasure
    1. God in heaven hath a treasure, Riches none may count or tell; Hath a deep eternal pleasure, Christ the Son, He loveth well. God hath here on earth a treasure, None but He its pr...
  • God is love
    1. God is love, Who sent His beloved Son. Man is fallen with corruption, But You sent Your dear Son. God commends His kindness and love toward us, In that while we were yet sinners...
  • God is Spreading in My Being
    God is spreading in my being! As the Spirit filling me! From my spirit to my soul To my body, I am wholly sanctified in Christ, preserved complete! 1. And the God of peace Himself ...
  • God Needs the Overcomers
    1. God used John, the Baptist, Who left his home and good past; Left the religion of his age. He turned from the oldness, And spoke the Word with boldness, Repent and leave this cr...
  • God the Creator became a God-man
    1. God the Creator became a God-man, His death redeemed us for His glorious plan. Now in resurrection the Spirit’s released Producing the church. This is God’s masterpiece. 2. Lord...
  • God wants someone to love Him
    1. God wants someone to love Him, Not just someone to serve Him; He wants someone to love Him As His bride. God wants someone to match Him, Not just to imitate Him; He wants a coun...