신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬송
  • 사랑하는 그대여
    *작사:unknown(창시인 - 환영가) / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 당신이 어디서 오든 당신이 어디로 가든 결국 주님 안에서 만날 것 입니다 마음의 공허함과 짐들을 내려놓고 함께 찬송 안으로 들어가요 ...
  • Sun of my soul, Thou Savior dear
    1. Sun of my soul, Thou Savior dear, It is not night if Thou be near; Oh, may no earthborn cloud arise To hide Thee from Thy servant’s eyes. 2. When the soft dews of kindly sleep M...
  • 내가 너희를
    *작사:Anonymous / 작곡:William James Kirkpatrick* 1. 내-가 너희를 한 남편인 그-리스도께 드리려고 정결한 처녀로 드리려고 중매하노라 주 예수께 2. 너희를 평강의 하나님이 온전히 거룩...
  • Morning Dew
    1. Sun in the day, the moon at night, declare how great is Thy Lovingkindness and Thy faithfulness (Psalm 92:2) Give life and breath to man, Your race Longing for them to seek Your...
  • 주님을 사랑하는 것은
    *작사:Witness Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 주님을 사랑하는 것은 그분을 귀하게 여기고 우리 존재를 그분을 향하게- 하고 그분께 열어 드리고 그분을 누리고 그분께 첫째 지위 드리고 그분과 하나 ...
  • 휘장 안으로
    *작사:Marysoo / 작곡:Marysoo* 변하지 않는 주님의 계획 변하지 않는 그분의 약속 우리는 긍휼을 입어 그 계획의 일부가 되고 우리는 인내를 가지고 견뎌 그 약속을 얻습니다 세상은 변하고 ...
  • 시간이 지나면
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 시간이 지나면 유창한 것도 아름다운 것도 사라지네 열심과 노력도 재능과 감정도 모두 다 흔적도 없이 사라지네 비록 유창하진 않더라도 비록 아름답진 않...
  • In the bosom of the Father
    1. In the bosom of the Father, Ere the ages had begun, Thou wast in the Father’s glory, God’s unique begotten Son. When to us the Father gave Thee, Thou in person wast the same, Al...
  • 어린양을 따라가네
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* Part1 그리고 어린양이 십사만 사천 명과 서 있네 그들의 어린양의 이름이 기록됐네 그들은 그들은 어린양을 따라가네 그들은 아버지께 어린양을 따라가...
  • In order that the blessing of Abraham
    In order that the blessing of Abraham might come to the gentiles in Christ Jesus In order that the blessing of Abraham might come to the gentiles in Christ Jesus That we might rece...
  • Lord Make Us Dreamers
    1. Lord make us dreamers who dream Your dream. Give us a vision that controls and directs our lives. May we have your vision to reign in every situation. Living according to what w...
  • 내 인생의 목적은 주님
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Caleb* 1. 내 인생의 목적은 주님 극도로 주 사랑하는 것 첫사랑에서 떠났었다면 주여 용서 하소서 누구보다 사랑스런 주 무엇보다 소중한 주님 그 무엇과도 비교 못...
  • Lord, for this day, thankful to You
    1. Lord, for this day, thankful to You, I give myself to be joined to You anew. You’re the living water, Satisfies me ever, Fills my spirit, in me spreads, and Floods me till life’...
  • The best choice
    1. You are my most excellent portion On You I will forever lay hold The Excellency of Your Person! Both my eyes will most gladly behold! Not just for enjoyment that I am here For d...
  • He has made everything beautiful in its own time
    He has made everything beautiful in its own time; also He has put eternity in their heart, yet so that man does not find out what God has done from the beginning to the end. (Eccle...
  • It is God’s commandment and it is His desire
    1. It is God’s commandment and it is His desire That His people call, call upon His name. It’s the joyful way, the joyful way to drink From the fountain of God’s rich salvation. 2....
  • 주님 살 수 있는 새날 주심을
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Overcomers* 주님 살 수 있는 새날 주심을 감사드려 또 하루를 주님과 한 영 됨 훈련하도록 기억게 하사 내 자신을 부인하고 신뢰치 않고 내 자신 살지 않게 나를 강...
  • Myst’ry hid from ages now revealed to me
    1. Myst’ry hid from ages now revealed to me, ’Tis the Christ of God’s reality. He embodies God, and He is life to me, And the glory of my hope He’ll be. Glory, glory, Christ is lif...
  • 얼굴과 얼굴을 마주 대하고
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:May Lee* 행복했고 감사했습니다 늘 가까이서 당신을 느낀 날들 그리고 내일 당신을 만날 것입니다 얼굴과 얼굴을 마주 대하고
  • 배고플 때에 잔치 누려
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 배고플 때에 잔치 누려 네 마음 열고 주님께로 와 네 모든 필요 채워지리 오 다만 네 입을 열고 그를 받아들이면 그분의 이름을 불러 채워지리 음식...