신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬송
  • 혼의 목자이신 주님
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 혼의 목자이신 주님 구부러지고 휘어진 우리 생각과 감정과 의지를 곧게 하소서 우리 마음 눈 열어서 당신의 말씀과 영이 우리 존재를 통과한 이상이 ...
  • 그리스도의 화평
    *작사:골3:15 / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 그리스도의 화평이 여러분의 마음에서 판정을 내리도록 하십시오 여러분이 한 몸 안에 부름을 받은 것도 이 화평을 위한 것입니다 또- 여러분은 감사하는 사...
  • 낮고 낮은 곳 내려 오시어
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 낮고 낮은 곳 내려 오시어 우리들과 같이 돼 인생의 고난 침묵의 시기 모든 과정 통과해 우릴 위하여 제물 되셨네 물과 피를 흘렸네 영원한 구속 성...
  • 기뻐하고 늘 기도하며
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 기뻐하고 늘 기도하며 모든 일 감사해요 기뻐하고 늘 기도하며 모든 일 감사해요 2. 이는 그리스도 예수님 안에 있는 하나님 뜻이죠 항상 기뻐하고 ...
  • Oh how sweet it is just to know my Christ
    1. Oh how sweet it is just to know my Christ! Knowing Him's the goal of my whole life. Gaining Him supplies me, day by day, He's rich, He's excellent in every way. I'm fully captu...
  • Now to Him Who is able
    Now to Him Who is able, Able to establish you according to my gospel; The proclamation of Jesus Christ According to the revelation of the mystery; To the only wise God through Jesu...
  • 그는 거룩하신 주
    *작사:시99편, Eugene Lee / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 여호와께서 통치하시네 공평과 의로 다스리시니 너희는 여호-와 우리 하나님을 높이고 그 발등상 앞에서 경배하라 그는 거룩하신 주 여호와께서...
  • Day by day Dear Lord of Thee
    *작사:Richard of Chichester / 작곡:기쁨샘* Day by day Dear Lord of Thee, three things I pray, To see Thee more clearly, To love Thee more dearly, To follow Thee more nearly, Day ...
  • 주님 다시 내 맘에
    *작사:Anonymous / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 주님 아닌 모든 것 나의 마음 매혹해 나 주 사랑하면서도 마음이 끌려 주님만이 좌정할- 나의 마음 안에 세상 많은 것들 함께 있-네 주님 알게 된 후로 ...
  • The church is the building up
    1. The church is the building up Of all God’s chosen and redeemed, Regenerated and transformed people, The ultimate work of God, His counterpart, the new man, The seven golden lamp...
  • 감사하게 하소서
    *작사:남장현 / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 주님 나에게 주신 것에 감사하게 하소서 주님이 조금 요구할 때 감사하게 하소서 주님이 허락하지 않는 것을 추구하지 않게 하소서 주님이 나의 유일한 기쁨...
  • God’s eternal economy
    God’s eternal economy Is to make man the same as He is In life and nature, But not in the Godhead And to make Himself one with man And man one with Him Thus to be enlarged and expa...
  • There’s a gospel of today
    1. There’s a gospel of today That says believe and you’ll be saved and then You can go to heaven and see the pearly gates And walk the golden streets; Words like these fail to trea...
  • God hath not promised skies always blue
    1. God hath not promised skies always blue, Flower-strewn pathways all our lives through; God hath not promised sun without rain, Joy without sorrow, peace without pain. But God ha...
  • 왜 넌 상처 없나
    *작사:A. Carmichael / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 왜 넌 상처 없나 왜 몸에 아무 상처 없느냐 되레 너의 명성 널리 퍼져 모두가 널 칭찬하는구나 왜 넌 상처 없나 2. 왜 넌 상처 없나 나 홀로 나무...
  • 주님 사랑은 고결한 사랑
    *작사:박유진 / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 주님 사랑은 고결한 사랑 나의 마음에 빛나는 사랑 주님 마음에 합당한 사람 나는 주님의 사람 매일 매일 뜨는 해-처럼- 매일 매일 지는 해-처럼 피고 지는 ...
  • I might fail but I will never be forsaken
    1. I can't believe it, that I could fall so low In spite of all I know, despite how much I've grown My Lord, I have not one excuse to give Dare I ever look You in the face again? 2...
  • 주님과의 달콤한 속삭임
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 주님과의 달콤한 속삭임에 내 마음 잔잔히 불타네 그 무엇도 내 맘 못채울 때 당신의 영광과 아름다운 모습을 보게하네 내 마음 열고 당신을 믿으며 사랑 ...
  • Love is
    *작사:Witness Lee / 작곡:Ruth* 사랑은 하나님의 요소인 생명의 표현 생명이신 하나님 사랑 안에서 표현되네 사랑의 모든 미덕들은 바로 하나님 자신 그분의 생명의 거룩한 미덕-들 사랑은--...
  • Above the waste and emptiness
    1. Above the waste and emptiness Broods the spirit of God Bringing forth God's speaking in us Hey! Let there be light! And the light shines in the darkness And the darkness did not...