지방교회 찬송자료를 나누기 위한 게시판입니다.

• 목록
  • 아래로
  • 위로
  • 쓰기
  • 검색

Treasure in Earthen Vessels

첨부 1

1. Chosen, called, responding to You, Meeting You has given my life value.
Though I’m young, I haste to pursue You, To be a vessel Your riches shine through.
Consecrating, I hesitate: Can I that blest goal of glory attain?
In Your light I suddenly see: Not my might, but Your unrivaled mercy!

Fresh consecration! Wholly for Thee, I’ll closely follow, time redeem!
Live Your transcendent life, Lord, through me, That the treasure within be seen!

2. Treasure hid in vessels of earth Manifests Your power and transcendence;
In Your face’s light e’er abiding, If nearer Thee, naught more would I desire.
Pressure, persecutions, and wounds Just bring resurrection life into bloom;
Though we suffer light trans’ient pain, The eternal weight of glory’s gained!

3. God of glory shines, drawing us; Goodbye world, our lives are for God’s purpose!
Precious vessels ready for using, No matter where, as long as it’s with Thee.
We are washed and cleansed by Your word, Unencumbered, holy, transparent, pure;
Mold us, Lord, conform us to Thee; At Your call, we’d rise up instantly!

4. New Jerusalem is our dream; For her building, steadfast we’re pursuing;
Love outpoured, sweet ointment o’erflowing, Fight boldly for the interests of our God.
Vital, spread the God-ordained way Till as one the new revival we gain;
Oh my Lord, my love, quickly come, As You promised, in our generation!

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao storykakao talk
퍼머링크

댓글 0

권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬송
  • Our spirit is our organ to receive God
    Our spirit is our organ to receive God. So every day, all the time, we must exercise, Exercise this organ to take the word. In this way, we receive life. This is the experience of ...
  • These things says the Holy One
    These things says the Holy One, the true One, the One who has the key of David. The One who opens; no one will shutm and shuts and no one opens. I know your works; behold, I have p...
  • I love You, Lord Jesus
    I love You, Lord Jesus! I love, You, Lord, Precious One! No other one compares to You! (Repeat) Jesus, Lord Jesus, Dear Lord, most lovely One, No one compares to You!
  • 주님 그분의 인생은
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 주님 그분의 인생은 질고와 깊은 슬픔 하나님 이 사람 안에 제한됐네 그 인격은 아름다워 그 누구보다 더욱 예-수 당-신-을 사랑합니다 그 모든 과정 거치시-...
  • And we have the prophetic word
    And we have the prophetic word Made more firm, to which you do well To give heed as to a lamp Shining in a dark place, Until the day dawns And the morning star Rises in your hearts...
  • 믿음은
    *작사:히11:1-3, 6 / 작곡:lovesky* 믿음은 바라는 것의 실상이요 보지 못하는 것들의 증거니 선진들이 이로써 증거를 얻었느니라 믿음으로 모든 세계가 하나님의 말씀으로 지어진 줄을 우리...
  • 가끔 하늘 맑아도2 - 워치만 니(1952년, 투옥 전)
    1. 가-끔- 하늘 맑아도 늘- 검-은- 구름뿐 어두운 밤 부른 달콤한 찬송 늘 소리 없이 불러 늘- 흐려 맑-지 않은 하-늘이 날 인내케 해 하나님 맘 기-쁨 구하도록 나를 강권하네 사방이 메말라 ...
  • 주님 뜻 여기에 있어
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 주님 뜻 여기에 있어 우리 작은 횃불 들었네 온- 땅을 비추기 위해 영광의 새벽 위해 세상의 파도 헤치고 우리 함께 돛을 올렸네 참된 진리 생명의 말씀...
  • O Lord, You Know What’s in My Heart
    1. O Lord, You know what’s in my heart, Desires concealed in my inward parts; Though “I am Yours” my mouth’s confessed, By many loves my heart’s possessed. O Lord, my desp’rate cry...
  • No mortal tongue can e’er describe
    1. No mortal tongue can e’er describe The freedom of the soul, When passed beyond all earthly bribe To God’s complete control. All things are his, yes, life, and death, Things pres...
  • 오 주님과 같은 분 없네
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 오 주님과 같은 분 없네 날 완전히 채우시-네 난 포기하지 않으리 그 어떤 것으로 날 만족게 하신 당신을--- 1. 사람들은 헤매네 만족 평안 찾아서 그러...
  • Come, Thou Fount of every blessing
    1. Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace; Streams of mercy, never ceasing, Call for songs of loudest praise. Jesus sought me when a stranger, Wand’rin...
  • 나는 살아 있는 떡
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 나는 살아 있는 떡 하늘에서 내려왔-으니 누구든지 이 떡을 먹으면 영원히 살 것입니다- 내가 줄 (내가 줄) 떡은 곧 (떡은) 곧 내 살인-데 세상의 (세상...
  • 나의 노래는 주 예수
    *작사:Fanny Crosby / 작곡:Anonymous / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 나의 노래는 주 예수 그 자비 넘치네 축복의 잔 마시게 해 늘 찬양하리라 나의 노래는 주 예수 귀하신 어린양 나를 위해 자신 주...
  • I'm coming again to this Fountain within
    1. I'm coming again to this Fountain within; I'm opening wide to this life-giving tide. Here I am - coming to Him. Here I am - Lord come and flood me within. 2. I'm dry but I long ...
  • 복음의 빚
    *작사:사두환 / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 나는 세상 사람들에게 복음의 빚을 졌어요 이 빚을 갚기 위하여 고난의 길을 택했네 주님이 세상에서- 걸어가신 길을 나를 위해 나를 위해 남-겨 두-셨네...
  • 그 사랑 내 위에 기라
    *작사:Anonymous / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 그 사랑 내 위에 기라 그 사랑 내 위에 기라 날 잔치집으로 데려가니 그 사랑 내 위에 기로다 그 사랑이 내 위에 깃발이라네 날 잔치집으로 데려가니 ...
  • Our Lord's deep longing
    1. Our Lord’s deep longing, is to gain a home, a place to lay His head A mutual dwelling, God and man In which we both find rest Lord, give to us this same longing A vision that's ...
  • 난 기도하네
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 난 기도하네 내 맘을 열어 그 음성 듣게 하사 내 영을 열고 내 혼을 열어 헌신해 길 얻으사 이상을 보고 계시를 얻기 위하여 난 기도해 생명의 말씀 오...
  • In the Womb of the Morning
    In the womb of the morning, I will come to You, O Lord; I’ll be dew, so refreshing, as I eat You in Your Word. And my praise and my calling, fruit of lips, will strengthen Yo...