지방교회 찬송자료를 나누기 위한 게시판입니다.

• 목록
  • 아래로
  • 위로
  • 쓰기
  • 검색

Treasure in Earthen Vessels

첨부 1

1. Chosen, called, responding to You, Meeting You has given my life value.
Though I’m young, I haste to pursue You, To be a vessel Your riches shine through.
Consecrating, I hesitate: Can I that blest goal of glory attain?
In Your light I suddenly see: Not my might, but Your unrivaled mercy!

Fresh consecration! Wholly for Thee, I’ll closely follow, time redeem!
Live Your transcendent life, Lord, through me, That the treasure within be seen!

2. Treasure hid in vessels of earth Manifests Your power and transcendence;
In Your face’s light e’er abiding, If nearer Thee, naught more would I desire.
Pressure, persecutions, and wounds Just bring resurrection life into bloom;
Though we suffer light trans’ient pain, The eternal weight of glory’s gained!

3. God of glory shines, drawing us; Goodbye world, our lives are for God’s purpose!
Precious vessels ready for using, No matter where, as long as it’s with Thee.
We are washed and cleansed by Your word, Unencumbered, holy, transparent, pure;
Mold us, Lord, conform us to Thee; At Your call, we’d rise up instantly!

4. New Jerusalem is our dream; For her building, steadfast we’re pursuing;
Love outpoured, sweet ointment o’erflowing, Fight boldly for the interests of our God.
Vital, spread the God-ordained way Till as one the new revival we gain;
Oh my Lord, my love, quickly come, As You promised, in our generation!

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao storykakao talk
퍼머링크

댓글 0

권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬송
  • 주 예수님 더욱 얻기 원하네
    *작사:주의신부 / 작곡:주의신부* 이 세상 사는 동안 숨 쉬는- 동안 주 예수님 더욱 얻기 원-하네 내 안에 주님 자신 더욱 확대되어 주님의 생명의 빛 비추기 원하네 과정을 거쳐 자신 분배해...
  • Definition of Love
    Love suffers long. Love is kind; it is not jealous. Love does not brag and is not puffed up. Love suffers long. Love is kind; it is not jealous. Love does not brag and is not puffe...
  • 너무나 사랑스런 당신
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 완벽한 듯 부-족하며 강하면서 연-약한- 이해되기에 여전히 비밀에 쌓인 당신 안에 있는 나- 돌아보면 수줍게 웃는 미소짓는 당신의 신부 그 어림 안에...
  • 그 영을 따라
    *작사:꼬마돌멩이 / 작곡:꼬마돌멩이* 모든 것 포함한 그리스도 생명 주는 영으로 내 안에 거해 낡은 관념 타고난 모든 것 버리고 그 영 따라사네 알 수 없는 길을 어두움 속에서 헤매도 내 ...
  • Life is God the Father
    1. Life is God the Father In Christ Jesus as the Spirit Flowing out and coming into us. He’s not just a teaching, Or a creed or a dead doctrine, But the processed Triune God, glori...
  • 나를 더 사랑하느냐
    *작사:미희자매 / 작곡:꼬마돌멩이 / 번안:Praisenote* 시-몬아 네가 이 사람들 보다 나를 더 사랑하느냐 주여 그렇습니다 내가 더욱 사랑하는 줄 아십니다 그는 주를 세번 부인함으로 넘어지...
  • 하늘에서 오신 주님
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 하늘에서 오신 주님 나의 죄를인해 고난받으사 죽으시고 창에 찔리셨네 부활하사 내 안으로 뿌려졌네 생명의 씨 되어 새 예루살렘에 오 이를 때까지 ...
  • And let them make a sanctuary for Me
    1. And let them make a sanctuary for Me, That I may dwell in their midst, Our prayer is “Lord, we give ourselves to Thee, We’ll be the builders for Your economy.” Under a clear sky...
  • 예수의 증거
    *작사:Brighton / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 주 예수님 당신을 사랑합니다 당신은 우릴 매혹하시네요 많은 때 우린 세상을 향해 가지만 당신은 우릴 포기 안해요 오 영광의 하나님 우리에게 나타나셔 ...
  • God is love
    1. God is love, Who sent His beloved Son. Man is fallen with corruption, But You sent Your dear Son. God commends His kindness and love toward us, In that while we were yet sinners...
  • 항상 한 사람 있었네
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 항상 한 사람 있었네 당신을 영접한 아브라함 사무엘 사역했네 다윗은 찬양의 맘 가득해 더 많은 사람 필요해 2. 그와 같은 사람 되리 당신을 신선케...
  • 흑암 지나면 빛이 오리
    *작사:Frances Ridley Havergal / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 흑암 지나면 빛이 오리 고통 지나면 달콤하리 약함 지나면 강해지리 어려움 가면 평안오리 2. 손실 후에는 유익 있고 바람 지나면 잠잠...
  • 당신은 원하나요
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 당신은 원하나요 그분 안에 있는 비밀 오 당신이 그분께로 마음 열길 오 네 안에 들어오셔 그의 갈망 계시하길 그분 앞에 있는 기쁨을 오 신부를 얻...
  • 누가 이기는 자인가
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 누가 이기는 자인가 하나님 갈망 위하여 죽음의 늪 거쳐서 생명 해방해 누가 이기는 자인가 모든 성도들 위하여 그들 고통 지고서 사망 맛보는 우리 ...
  • Two Inseparable, Excellent Virtues
    Faith and love are two inseparable, excellent virtues of the believers in Christ Faith is given to us by God that by it we may receive Christ the embodiment of the Triune God and b...
  • From the Head to the Body
    From the Head to the Body flows a rich supply. Thus as members of Christ we must relate. Every need in the Body can be met thereby. Build us up in Your Body, we pray. Chorus: Membe...
  • 주여 나를 태워주소서
    *작사:lovesky / 작곡:lovesky* 1. 주여 내가 타지않을 때 주여 나를 태워주소서 주여 내가 타지않을 때 주여 다시 태워주소서 나를 태워서 향기 되도록 주여 태워주소서 나는 다만 재가 되고...
  • Such Faith and Such Love (Round)
    Such faith and such love are the reality and expression of the Triune God Also, they are the rich grace given to us in Christ by the Triune God not only to be the motivating power ...
  • 오! 어느날
    *작사:Caleb / 작곡:Sally* 1. 오 어느날 주님 나에게 찾아오셨다네 이전엔 맛보지 못했던 달콤한 사랑으로 난 주께 매혹돼 이끌리며 그 안에 잠겼다네 난 이미 주님의 소유이니 주님만 사랑...
  • Good morning to You, Lord Jesus
    * Good morning to You, Lord Jesus, I consecrate myself to You today. Lord Jesus! I love You! Oh, fill me with Your Spirit And saturate me, Lord, I pray. 1. Good morning, dear Lord....