1. Are you willing to be an age-turner?
Are you trusting to listen to Him?
The Spirit of life is ours for the taking
So let’s charge forth with boldness,
Leave the world behind!

We have to claim this divine power,
Not be ashamed of our wonderful Christ.
We have to claim this divine Spirit
To minister and function, propagate and spread!

2. Will you be making a fresh consecration?
To build a new altar, preparing for His bride,
It’s all up to us—His corporate expression
So let’s charge forth with boldness,
Taking Christ as life!

3. Are you open to this dispensation?
Are you ready to answer His call?
To turn this age, He needs the young people
So let’s charge forth with boldness
For the Lord’s return!

Yes! We will claim this divine power,
Not be ashamed of our wonderful Christ.
Yes! We will claim this divine Spirit
To minister and function, propagate and spread!

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao storykakao talk
퍼머링크

댓글 0

권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬송
  • 주 예수 나의 유일한 사랑
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:FTTS Trainees, Praisenote(2,3절)* 1. 주 예수 사랑합니다 내 맘은 매혹되었네 땅 위에 그 무엇도 아름다운 당신과 비교 못 하리 당신의 달콤한 음성 내 맘에 들려 ...
  • 새로운 아침! 새로운 부흥!
    *작사:Dew Park / 작곡:Dew Park* 아침 해가 동에서 떠오르니 나를 깨워 일어나 찬송케 하네 그분은 치료하는 광선으로 나를 소생시키네 이슬 같은 주님의 은혜 차디찬 내 맘 따뜻하게 해 주...
  • Come away to Me
    1. Hear me o Lord when I cry My heart is so cold All things around me cloud Thy sight But then I hear You say Come away from where you are Come away turn your heart I hear you say ...
  • 아침부터 저녁까지
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 아침부터 저녁까지 그 신실함 보네 그 자비 내게 임해 죄인인 내게 이제 난 안다네 해보다도 밝은 그 빛 내 의심 벗게 해 기쁨 중의 기쁨 넘쳐 그 말...
  • Stone-ify me for Your building
    1. Stone-ify me for Your building, I desire a home for Thee. Let me share Your dream of Bethel; Duplicate Your heart in me. Burn, refine away the nat’ral; Transformed preciousness ...
  • Everything is in the Breath
    Everything is in the Breath, O Lord! (Exo. 30) Though I don’t know what I need, You know. (Rom. 8:26) I don’t believe in what I feel or am— I believe the Breath i...
  • Though I love You, Lord
    1. Though I love You, Lord, My life seems all deformed. I give my life to You— Then drift away. Lord, may I ask You that You’d draw me yet again, And keep me running af...
  • 회개의 기도
    *작사:주안 / 작곡:May Lee* 자신만을 위해 살고 자신의 일만 관심해 오 주여 지금 당신께 돌이킵니다 육체와 죄와 세상과 자아에서 구원하사 주님을 살 수 있도록 깨워주소서 오 주여 나의 ...
  • Crazy Lover of the Lord
    1. I’m a crazy lover of the Lord! Every day I love You more. Your beauty has attracted me. I’m longing for Your sweet embrace Just to see You face to face. I turn my he...
  • Wash Me, Lord
    Wash me, Lord. Wash me now! I’ve been contaminated somehow In my walk on this earth I’ve been covered in dirt But I trust now in Your cleansing pow’r. Wash me fro...
  • 만일 하나님이
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 만일 하나님이 네가 아는 길로 너를 이끄신다면 유익 없지만 만일 하나님이 네가 알지 못한 길로 이끈다면 너는 수백번 수천번을 그분-과 대화를 하게 ...
  • Has the wine run dry so soon
    Has the wine run dry so soon? I have barely tasted it; Long before my tongue has quenched its thirst, Has the wine run dry? I have spent my final dime On the thing I thought would ...
  • 주께서 내게 그려 주신
    *작사:열두 광주리 가득히7(p.27), kspark / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 주께서 내게 그려 주신 꽃과 글 아름답지만 물로 씻을 때 못-견디네 꽃과 글 흐려진다네- 주께서 내게 새겨 주신 그 빛깔 아름...
  • Recover My Heart
    1. Sometimes it seems like I have no room in my heart for You. But then You touched me And soften me to turn to You. Recover my heart, Rekindle my love for You. Fill me with love E...
  • To You, Dear Lord
    To You, dear Lord, I give myself afresh again Unsparingly for Your desire, Your economy. O, fire from above, Come and consume me thoroughly That You may be my all, My life, my ever...
  • 오신다 그랬죠
    *작사:온전한사랑 / 작곡:May Lee* 오신다 그-랬죠 곧 그래서 기다립니다 당신을 너무도 보고싶고 또 사랑하므로 내 모든 것 되신 사랑하는 주 예수님 영원하고 완전한 나-의 구속주 나의 구...
  • God’s economy is His plan to dispense Himself
    1. God’s economy is His plan to dispense Himself Into His chosen, predestinated, and redeemed people As their life (as their life), their life supply, (their life supply) And their...
  • Lord Jesus, You're lovely
    1. Lord Jesus, You're lovely. You're more to be desired, Than any earthly pleasure. You're fine, beyond compare. Lord Jesus, Your beauty Does far exceed all others. You're comely a...
  • 잊지 않겠습니다
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 주님 당신의 십자가는 피와 눈물과 땀으로 우리의 모든 무거운 것 그 어깨 위에 지심을 우리는 달고 가-벼운 맘으로 그 위에 있지-만 주님이 받은 ...
  • Lord, You are my only goal
    1. Lord, You are my only goal! You’re my only hope! I only care for You! I never could replace You, And I would never want to. I have everything, Lord— I have You! 2. Lord, I only ...