• 목록
  • 아래로
  • 위로
  • 쓰기
  • 검색

Lord, here I am

첨부 1

1. Lord, here I am - what do You see?
I open to Your searching, seeking, burning eyes.
Infuse Yourself into me, Lord,
That my heart's goal would be
Your ultimate desire and move.

What is my part, in Your move?
I look to You, the Lamb,
To settle now my course;
I give my heart, Lord, now to prove,
I'll be Your living witness in my daily life.

2. We have no hope apart from You;
For us to live is Christ and all things else are loss.
Lord, here we are, fill us now;
Your call we'll answer and with all the saints pursue.

What is our part, in Your move?
We look to You, the Lamb,
To settle now our course;
We give our heart, Lord, now to prove,
We'll be Your living witness in our daily life.

3. Now here we are, with open heart;
We're here to bear the ultimate responsibility.
We know Your heart. and know our part;
In the producing of Your bride, the one new man.

We've found our part in Your move;
We've looked to You, the Lamb,
To settle now our course
Fulfill our call; Christ as our all,
Living to You for Your ultimate move!

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao storykakao talk
퍼머링크
다음글 : This Divine Power
이전글 : 이기는 자들은

댓글 0

권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬송
  • In the church of Jesus there is love for you
    1. In the church of Jesus there is love for you, Love most pure and tender, love most deep and true; Why should you be lonely, why for friendship sigh, When the church of Jesus has...
  • 이젠 내가 살지 않아
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 이젠 내가 살지 않아 내 안에 영광의 소망인 주 그가 사네 이 비밀의 영광 안에 거할 때 그 모든 부요함 체험하네 하나님의 비밀인 그리스도 모든 지혜 지...
  • Out of my bondage, sorrow, and night
    1. Out of my bondage, sorrow, and night, Jesus, I come! Jesus, I come! Into Thy freedom, gladness, and light, Jesus, I come to Thee! Out of my sickness into Thy health, Out of my w...
  • 기쁨과 감사로
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:May Lee* 육신의 눈으로 보지 못하였고 소리 나는 음성으로 듣지 못했으나 당신을 들었고 당신을 보았습니다 이 선물을 누림이 나의 참된 기쁨 모든 필요를 채우며 ...
  • O there’s One in me
    1. O there’s One in me who Is the most lovely One In the whole universe— I just love Him. 2. He has made me fall in love With Him more and more each day: And for now th...
  • Life's Development For God's Purpose
    1. Day 1, You came to me, Brooding so tenderly. You spoke a word to me, And light did shine. My darkness You effaced, My emptiness replaced; The gospel's light erased My hist'ry va...
  • 주님의 회복
    *작사:Witness Lee / 작곡:unknown* 주님의 회복은 우리의 중심과 실재와 생명과 모든것 되신 그리스도 회복하고 그리스의 몸의 하나 회복하며 그리스도의 몸의 모든 지체들의 기능을 회복하...
  • Lord Jesus Christ, our heart feels sweet
    1. Lord Jesus Christ, our heart feels sweet Whene’er we think on Thee, And long that to Thy presence dear We soon might raptured be! Chorus : Lord, like the pretty henna-flower, In...
  • 생명의 길(New Tune)
    *작사:꼬마돌멩이 / 작곡:꼬마돌멩이 / 편곡:FTTS* 사랑이 강권하시네 사랑이 헌신케 해 내 장래와 내 온 일생을 아낌없이 쏟아 이상을 보여 주소서 더 높이 이끄소서 당신의 오심 열망하며 ...
  • But whoever drinks
    But whoever drinks of the water That I will give him Shall by no means thirst forever; But the water that I will give him Will become in him A fountain of water Springing up into e...
  • 주여 내 자신을 열어 드립니다
    *작사:Anonymous / 작곡:Anonymous* 주여 내 자신을 열어드립니다 그 사랑 손길에 편안히 쉽니다 당신의 사랑이 나를 만졌으니 지금도 처음 사랑으로 당신을 사랑합니다 난 의심했지만 그 사...
  • If you are hungry, come to the feast
    1. If you are hungry, come to the feast. Open to Jesus—He is all you need. He fed the thousands, now He’ll feed you. Just open your mouth and take Him in— That’s all you have to do...
  • 그 날 오네
    *작사:Unknown, Adapted / 작곡:H. J. / 번안: Unknown* 1. 그 날 오네 주 예수 곧 오시리 시간 구속해 낭비 하잖고 그를 보라 외침에 준비되게 매일 매 순간을 사용하여 주 오실 때 그분 만...
  • Lord, take my life
    Lord, take my life I give it, Lord, to You. You have opened my eyes, Lord, And turned me to You. You are my Creator, O Lord, How I love You. You are also my Savior And everything t...
  • Butterflies, God's Economy, and You
    1. Do you know that you have a special portion of Christ unique to you? And it may just be true that person 'cross the room can benefit from the Christ in you. Though you may have ...
  • 영원한 당신의 호흡
    *작사:Gerhard Tersteegen / 작곡:Anonymous / 번안:Overcomers* 1. 영원한 당신의 호흡 메마른 내 영에 불어와 죽었던 나를 살리고 사막에 샘물 나게 해 오 주님의 생수 흐르는 곳에 황폐함 ...
  • 내 마음에서 흘러나오네
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 내 마음에서 흘러나오네 당신을 향한 기쁨의 노래 오 주 예수여 사랑해 내 영과 마음 다해 당신을 찬양하리 당신의 존재와 당신의 행함의 풍성 항상 ...
  • 그 의의 선물은
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 그 의의 선물은 오 측량할 수 없네 그 사랑의 깊이는 알 수 없어 그 사랑이 임했네 멀리 미치는 긍휼도 보좌 위에 계신 어린양 인해 마음을 열고 주...
  • O God, Thou art the source of life
    1. O God, Thou art the source of life, Divine, and rich and free! As living water flowing out Unto eternity! In love Thou in the Son didst flow Among the human race; Thou dost as S...
  • 사랑에 빠졌네
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 사랑에 빠져 당신께 매혹돼 당신의 달콤-함-에 당신을 추구해 오 완전한 만족 위해 사랑-에 빠졌-네- 가장 아름다운 당신에게 2. 날 사로잡네 당신의...