지방교회 찬송자료를 나누기 위한 게시판입니다.

• 목록
  • 아래로
  • 위로
  • 쓰기
  • 검색

Lord, I’ve set my heart

첨부 1

1. Lord, I’ve set my heart; Lord, I just love You.
Beside You I have no other desire.
Lord, I just like to live You.

Lord, I love You because You love me.
I just like to live You,
And be under Your instant moment by moment leading.

2. On the entire earth, in the whole universe,
I have no int’rest or other desire:
My desire is only You.

3. Thank You, dearest Lord; You’ve predestinated me.
You’ve called me and saved me and, Lord, preserved me.
You have brought me, Lord, to this day.

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao storykakao talk
퍼머링크

댓글 0

권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬양듣기
  • My inner parts have yearned for Him
    1. My inner parts have yearned for Him; To my Beloved I now open; My Beloved’s gone, He has withdrawn, I open but He was gone. I am sick with love, I am sick with love for Him. If ...
  • Grace be with you all
    All who are with me greet you. All who are with me greet you. Greet those who love us, Who love us in faith. Grace be with you all. Faith, referring to subjective faith, the act of...
  • 구원의 우물들에서Ⅱ
    *작사:사12:3-6 / 작곡:May Lee* 구원의 우물들-에서 너희가 물을 길-으리 기쁨으로 물을 길으리라- 그날에 너희가 말-하길 여호와께 감사하라 그 이름을 부르며 선-포해 그의 행사 만국 중에...
  • 비밀한 사람들
    *작사:Marysoo / 작곡:Marysoo* 우리는 비밀한 사람들 사람들과 같은 모습으로 살고 있지만 감추어진 생명 안에 주님 공급 매일 누리며 사네- 우리는 비밀한 사람들 사람들과 같은 아픔 고통 ...
  • 주여 눈 감겨 주소서
    *작사:Marysoo / 작곡:Marysoo* 주여 눈 감겨 주소서 화려한 세상으로부터 주님의 빛나는 그 얼굴 빛 가운데 다른 빛 사라지도록 주여 붙잡아 주소서 흔들리는 나의 마음을 주님과 다른 것 저...
  • Ordinary Days
    1. Little by little, The Lord is cutting off all our natural life; As we grow in Him, He replaces us with more of His life divine. It is our destiny, To live a normal life in the d...
  • But holding to truth in love
    But holding to truth in love We may grow up in all things Into Him who is the Head Christ is the Head Out from Whom all the Body Being joined together and Being knit together throu...
  • Rise up, come away
    The voice of my Beloved! He comes leaping on the mountains And says unto me, His love, To rise up, come away. For the winter is past, the rain Turned to flow'rs; now the earth is s...
  • Lovers of Christ
    1. Lovers of Christ in His ascension— Enjoy the riches of His life. She becomes His private garden With its fountain, fruit, and spice. Christ is hers and she is Christ's dear love...
  • 동역 가운데 봉사
    *작사:Shanna, Apphia / 작곡:Apphia* 1. 당신 가신 험한 그 길을 나도 다만 따라갑니다 혼자 가기 외로운- 이 길 함께 갈 지체로 감사해요 때론 지체로 이 길 더욱 힘이 겹지만 그 때가 그와...
  • 사랑으로 건축해
    *작사:허인혁, 김혜리 / 작곡:조종영* 1. 일어나라 새벽이슬 같은 주의 청지기들아 말씀으로 지체와 함께해 우린 주님 누리네 주의 경륜 갈망을 성취할 주의 빛나는 별들 우리 서로가 격려함...
  • I love God because...
    1. I love God because He loved me long before the world began. I love God because He knew my destiny. I love God because He made me part of His eternal plan. I love God because He ...
  • 나의 마음 부드럽게 하사
    *출처:Everybody Ought to Know(FTTA Spring 2008), Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 나의 마-음 부드럽게 하-사 나의 눈-이 당신만을 보게 해 어떠한 일 있어도- 나를 얻으시는 것이 당신의- ...
  • The Comfort Abounds
    He's the Father of compassions, The God of all comfort, Comforting us in a personal way. Though the sufferings abound, Christ the Comfort abounds. Partake of the Comfort today. The...
  • More of our heart
    1. More of our heart, dear Lord, we’d give You now; Even more ground to You, Lord, we’d allow. All that distracts us we’d despise, All that draws away our eyes— Lord, do fill our v...
  • 주님의 사랑에 발이 묶여
    *작사:lovelife / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 주님의 사랑에 발이 묶여 주님 외면할 수 없네 주님의 위로에 발이 묶여 주님만 바라보네 주 아니면 어디로 갈까 주 아니면 어떻게 살까 주님의 사랑에 발...
  • Two Kinds of Walk
    1. The first walk in verse sixteen means “Treading around“, “Walking at large“, Habitually, gen’rally A common walk—for our daily life. Living, acting, having our being according T...
  • 감소되는 기쁨은
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 내가 없어지는 것인 줄- 알았습-니다 내가 깎여지는 것인 줄- 알았습니다 많은 좌절과 고통 뒤에 꺾여 사라지는 다만 그렇게 감소되는 것인 줄 알았습...
  • Hast thou heard Him, seen Him, known Him?
    1. Hast thou heard Him, seen Him, known Him? Is not thine a captured heart? Chief among ten thousand own Him; Joyful choose the better part. Captivated by His beauty, Worthy tribut...
  • What miracle! What mystery!
    1. What miracle! What mystery! That God and man should blended be! God became man to make man God, Untraceable economy! From His good pleasure, heart’s desire, His highest goal att...