신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬송
  • I love Thee, Jesus
    1. I love Thee, Jesus, And Thy love to me Draws me, ever to seek Thee And run after Thee, Draws me, ever to seek Thee And run after Thee. Thou art beloved, Yea! Altogether lovely, ...
  • Dear Lord Jesus, precious Jesus
    1. Dear Lord Jesus, precious Jesus, Thou hast won each love from me; Who like Thee—so fair and comely? Who like Thee—so sweet and lovely? Matchless One, unrivaled beauty, None can ...
  • 내게 보이신 이상
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 내게 보이신 이상 십자가의 길 되어서 은밀한 대화 속에 수고하나 잊혀지네 사람들은 알지 못해도 주님은 다 알고 계시니 비밀하고 감추어진 하나님-사람 ...
  • 하늘로서 내려오는 향기로운 공기
    *작사:Anonymous / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 하늘로서 내려오는 향기로운 공기 깊이 마셔 육을 벗고 영엔 사랑 채워 2. 우리들의 맘과 맘이 주 안에 교통해 한 몸 안에 자랄 때에 주만 사랑케 돼 ...
  • Mary poured out her love offering
    1. Mary poured out her love offering To many such love was a waste. Throughout all of the centuries Such lovers Your sweetness do taste. Precious lives and heart treasures, too Pos...
  • 저는 바보인가 봅니다
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 주-님은 날 향해 질투하고 참-는데 내 마음은 멀리 거하고 누가 나의 주님을 앗아가려 하여도 왜 아무렇지 않은지요 2. 누군가가 주를인해 열병 앓...
  • 당신의 긍휼하심 입은 자들
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 당신의 긍휼하심 입은 자들 당신을 찬양합니다 가진 것 없고 능력이 없고 아무 것도 아닌 자들이기에 당신을 사랑합니다 그렇기에 당신 찬양합니다 은혜 얻은 ...
  • Lord, You are the Living Spring
    1. Lord, You are the living spring, The river of water of life; Only You can quench my thirst; Only You satisfy. Lord, You are the living tree, You are the Tree of Life; Only You c...
  • 누가 주의 복음 위해 살까
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 누가 주의 복음 위해 살까 누가 보내심 받기 원하나 그의 사랑 나를 강권해 자신 버려 오늘 응답하리 나를 보내소서 후) 오 복음 위해 나 살기 원하...
  • Constrain me with Your love
    Constrain me with Your Love, That i would give my being to You I need You Lord to draw me, And we'll run after Thee. Infuse me with Your love, I have no love in me That with Your l...
  • Pursue Him and know Him
    1. Pursue Him and know Him; be found in Him. Count all things loss for Him. Just gain Him, obtain Him; lay hold of Him. It’s Christ the central vision. Forgetting the things which ...
  • 당신은 아시나요
    *작사:Anonymous, Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 당-신은 무엇 위해 지어졌는지 아시나요 인-생의 참 목적이 무엇인지 아시나요 하나님은 당-신의 생명 되기 원하십니다 우리들은 하나님을 ...
  • Just one touch
    1. Just one touch of You, dear Lord, Just one look into Your eyes, Just one kiss from You, You’re all I need, my Love. Let me hear again Your voice. You are now my final choice. Sp...
  • 날 사로잡는 세상의 미끼
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 날 사로잡는 세상의 미끼 주님 향해 살지 않게 나를 유혹해 그러나 날 향한 주의 사랑과 신실함은 날 돌이키게 하여주시네 주여 내 모든 것 드리리 ...
  • 놀라우신 예수
    *출처:Notes of Gladness, 찬양의 회복 / 번안:Praisenote* 놀라우신 예수 하늘 보좌에 앉은 영광과 존귀로 관 쓰신 이 우주 안에서 거대한 자석과 같이 우리 마음을 그분께-로 모든 추구하는...
  • He Stepped Out of Glory
    1. He stepped out of glory And put on the lowly And life's very author A creature became Despised and forsaken Afflicted with sorrow From infinite splender To the likeness of shame...
  • 거기 한 사람이 있었네
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:May Lee* 거기 한 사람이 있었네 오직 그리스도 외에는 땅의 모든 것 배설물로 여겨 하늘에 속한 사랑 흘러 넘쳐 영적인 아-비와 어미로 해산의 고통 통해 낳은 믿...
  • Lord, there’s nothing in this world like You
    Lord, there’s nothing in this world like You; You fill me up completely. And I would never give You up for anything Because nothing else could satisfy me so. 1. People think that t...
  • 집에 가는 길
    *작사:주의신부 / 작곡:주의신부* 1. 내게 맡겨진 하루의 일과 힘겹게 마친 후에 나의 주님께 두 손 모아서 감사 기도 드려요 집에 가는 길 고개를 들어 하늘을 바라보니 주님의 사랑 내 맘에...
  • 하나님의 경륜
    *작사:LSM / 작곡:May Lee* 하나님의 경륜은 하나님께서 선택하시고 예정하시고 구-속하신 사람들 안으-로 그분 자신을 그들의 생명과 생명 공급과 모든 것으로 분-배하시어 그리스도의 유기...