신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬양듣기
  • 만일 하나님이
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 만일 하나님이 네가 아는 길로 너를 이끄신다면 유익 없지만 만일 하나님이 네가 알지 못한 길로 이끈다면 너는 수백번 수천번을 그분-과 대화를 하게 ...
  • The gift of righteousness
    1. The gift of righteousness is measured in abundance, The depth of His love I'll never understand. His love reaches me and you; His mercy goes farther too. The One on the throne o...
  • 오 영광스러운 신성한 사랑
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 세상이 시작되기 전 신부를 갈망하셨네 영광스러운 당신의 뜻 상호 거처되는 비록 난 범죄해 죽어야했지만 피 흘리사 날 해방했네 생명을 얻어 가까이 ...
  • 당신은 아시면서
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 주여 당신은 목숨까지도 다 주셨는데 저는 당신께 무엇을 드렸나요 드린게 없어요 드릴 것도 없어요 그저 당신을 향한 갈망 뿐 더 사랑하고 싶고 더 하나되고 ...
  • A Divine Romantic Story
    1. There is a great mystery, A wonderful story; For ages ’twas hidden, Now shown in His wisdom; ’Tis a divine romance Of God and man in time; Beyond understanding, Yet seen in God’...
  • Lord You're Altogether Lovely
    1. Lord You're altogether lovely, You're fairer than the morning You're matchless, sweet, unrivaled You're far beyond compare. Amazing love You have outpoured How could I but love ...
  • God is Spreading in My Being
    God is spreading in my being! As the Spirit filling me! From my spirit to my soul To my body, I am wholly sanctified in Christ, preserved complete! 1. And the God of peace Himself ...
  • 만일 주 예수님에 대한
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 만일 주 예수님에 대한 열-정적인 사랑이 있다면 우리 혀는 글솜씨가 뛰어난 작가의 붓끝이 되어 그분의 온 존재-를 체험하고 누린 것을 가지고 그분에 ...
  • I heard the voice of Jesus say
    1. I heard the voice of Jesus say, "Come unto Me, and rest; Lay down, thou weary one, lay down Thy head upon My breast." I came to Jesus as I was, Weary, and worn, and sad; I found...
  • Lord, deeper make Thy home in me
    1. Lord, deeper make Thy home in me 'Til ev'ry room belong to Thee, That Thou might fully make me Thee And so full rest Thou have in me. 2. So also deeper into Thee I'd make my hom...
  • Jesus Lord You're our first love
    1. Jesus Lord, You're our first love; You're the One we love the best. When our heart is loving You, How we're filled with Your sweet rest! 2. Lord, we love You for Yourself, Not f...
  • 영원한 새 예루살렘으로
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 당신 안에 모든 것이 있습니다 오늘 하루 당신 살게 하소서 크고 작은 모든 일 가운데 주님과 대화하며 살게 하소서 다른 것 보지 않고 다른 것 듣지 않고 주...
  • 언제 그 꿈이 눈 앞에 나타날까요
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 이 마른 사막의 행로는 왜 이리 길까요 걷고 걷고 또 걸어도 같은 자리인 걸 언제 그 꿈이 눈 앞에 오 나타날까요 자고 깨도 여전-히 같은 모습인 ...
  • 나는 주의 신언자
    *작사:Jacob / 작곡:May Lee* 이 눌림을 그들에게 주고 싶습니다 탄식과 뒤척-임 속에 보내는 숱한 나날들 짓누르고 압박하는 그 무거운 짐들 마지막 한 줌까지 남김없이 다 덜어내어 모두 그...
  • I am the living bread
    I am the living bread, which came down out of heaven; If anyone, if anyone eats of this bread he shall live forever; And the bread (and the bread) Which I will (which I) Will give ...
  • 강 같은 평안 넘치리
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 주님이 가까우실 때 너희는 그분을 찾으라 너희 악한 길을 버리고 오 그분을 부-르라 너희 목마른 자들아 생명의 물로 나오-라 젖과 포도주를 마시라...
  • 나의 마음 다해 사랑하리
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 영원 전에 당신의 마음속에 깊은 갈망 있음 깨달았-네 당신께 어울리는 동반자를 당신을 사모하는 연인을 위하여 나와 같은 사람이 되시었네 내 모든...
  • Lord, here I am
    1. Lord, here I am - what do You see? I open to Your searching, seeking, burning eyes. Infuse Yourself into me, Lord, That my heart's goal would be Your ultimate desire and move. W...
  • Through God’s word, my hope at His returning
    1. Through God’s word, my hope at His returning Is that all my being be redeemed; Yet in times of grief and tribulation, Doubt and fear arise, no hope is seen. In those hours, when...
  • 우린 아네
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 우린 아네 (우린 아네) 죽음에서 (죽음에서) 생명으로 (생명으로) 들어갔네 (들어갔네) 형제들을 (형제들을) 사랑함으로 (사랑함으로) 우린 아네 (우린 ...