지방교회 찬송자료를 나누기 위한 게시판입니다.

• 목록
  • 아래로
  • 위로
  • 쓰기
  • 검색

From the Head to the Body

첨부 1

From the Head to the Body flows a rich supply.
Thus as members of Christ we must relate.
Every need in the Body can be met thereby.
Build us up in Your Body, we pray.

Chorus:
Members one of another, the Body will grow,
As we're knit together in our inward parts.
Open firstly to Christ our Head, then life He will bestow
Through the function in measure of each part.

Christ is Head of the Body; we're His members true.
When we hold fast the Head, life freely flows.
As we're daily enjoying, we with Christ are infused,
All His heart for the Body we'll know.

For the sake of Your Body, Lord, unveil our eyes,
Deal with self, all the ground to You we give.
Save us from independence and all natural ties.
Blend us all in Your Body to live.

One with Christ in His Body, in the rich supply,
Every part causing growth in love each day.
Thus God's purpose eternal will be realized—
Christ expressed through His Body for aye.
Thus God's purpose eternal will be realized—
Christ expressed through His Body for aye.

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao storykakao talk
퍼머링크

댓글 0

권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬양듣기
  • 오! 나의 주님
    *작사:Antipas Lee / 작곡:Antipas Lee* 1. 오 나의 주님 생명의 주님 육신되어 오신- 주님 인생 사시고 십자가에 못박혀 물과 피 흘리셨네 그 주님 무덤 안에 머물다 사흘만에 부활하셔서- ...
  • A little bird I am
    1. A little bird I am, Shut from the fields of air, And in my cage I sit and sing To Him who placed me there; Well pleased a prisoner to be, Because, my God, it pleaseth Thee. 2. N...
  • 교회는 하나님의 건축
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 교회는 하나님의 선택받고 구속되고 거듭나고 변화된 백성 하나님의 걸작품 배필과 한 새사람 일곱 금등잔대요 하나님의 집 그리스도의 몸 주의 마음의 ...
  • 주여 당신의 일
    *작사:Albert Midlane / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 주여 당신의 일 부-흥 시키소서 주 권리로 명하시고 감찰하옵소서- 후) 부-흥 시키소서 우-리 기다리니 주 능력의 손 우리에게 보여 주옵소서 2....
  • We Have a Father
    We have a Father Whose heart is full of love toward us. His heart is so great, And His love is so unlimited. Even when we sin, We can always come back to Him. This is our Father's ...
  • 주님과의 밀월여행은
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 주님과의 밀월여행은 얼마나 완벽한지 사랑하는 신랑을 향한 달콤함과 만족이여 우리의 공동 대적을 향한 엄위함과 두려움이여 주님 오실 때의 누림을 ...
  • 여러분은 선택받은 족속이고
    *작사:벧전2:9 / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 여러분은 선택받은 족속이고 왕들인 제사장 체계이며 거룩한 나라이고 하나님의 소유가 된 백성입니다 여러분을 어둠에서 불러내시어 자신의 기묘한 빛에 ...
  • Lord, You are Beloved
    1. Lord, You are Beloved, Fairest of the fair; Altogether lovely, unrivaled beauty; It’s You! Your presence, I long for and seek; You’re the One in Whom my heart delights, So, I ju...
  • 청년의 특권
    *작사:성결 / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 깨물면 상큼한 싱그러움으로 주를 사랑하는 헛된 길 되돌아 가지 않고 불꽃의 열의가 숨겨진 가슴으로 귀한 시간속에 보존된 주님의 사랑 청년의 특권이라
  • God the Creator became a God-man
    1. God the Creator became a God-man, His death redeemed us for His glorious plan. Now in resurrection the Spirit’s released Producing the church. This is God’s masterpiece. 2. Lord...
  • What made You die for me
    1. What made You, Lord, to die for me? Why would You die for me, Your enemy? You took my place to hang on a tree, To be a curse, a curse for me. What made You die for me? I was You...
  • 아름다운 주님을
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 아름다운 주님을 소리 높여 찬양 하늘 위의 천사들도 다- 기뻐 노래하네 눈물 속에 보이는 당신의 형상 가식뿐인 내 마음에 주의 형상 이루시네 후) ...
  • The Heart of God
    1. In a time before time, In an age before the ages, There was God, all alone, in eternity. Yet He had a heart’s desire. And an object He required; A desire in His heart For a brid...
  • 주께 나아가 간구하오니
    *작사:Witness Lee / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 주께 나아가 간구하오니 주의 능력을 부으소서 주의 왕국과 능력 임하여 주의 원수 공격하도록 능력 능-력 내게 입히소서 위로부터 오는 큰 능력 능...
  • Jesus Lord, my best love Thou art
    1. Jesus Lord, my best love Thou art, Thou hast fully captured my heart; There is none in heav’n nor on earth like Thee, With Thy beauty none can compete. When Thy voice first came...
  • Lord, there’s always been one person
    1. Lord, there’s always been one person Like Abraham who ran to meet You. Samuel, he ministered And David had a heart full of praise, But You want many more. 2. Lord, we want to be...
  • 주님 오실 때
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 주님 오실 때 나 주 앞에 서리 내 주님 그날 보게되리 지난날 희미하게 보던 주님 얼굴 그날 분명히 보리 지금 주님께 내 자신 엽니다 모든 안배 받아들이리 ...
  • Lord, You are more precious than silver
    1. Lord, You are more precious than silver; Lord, You are more costly than gold; Lord, You are more beautiful than diamonds; And nothing I desire compares with You. 2. Lord, Your l...
  • 그 영 늘 부어주소서
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 이미 약속한 말씀으로 구하오니 차고 넘치게 그 영을 늘 부어주소서 내 자신의 약함 한계 보이지 않게 주여 그- 영을 내-게 부어주소서 2. 병듦이나 아...
  • Gathered in Thy name, Lord Jesus
    1. Gathered in Thy name, Lord Jesus, Losing sight of all but Thee, O what joy Thy presence gives us, Calling up our hearts to Thee! 2. Loved with love which knows no measure, Save ...