• 목록
  • 아래로
  • 위로
  • 쓰기
  • 검색

God the Creator became a God-man

첨부 1

1. God the Creator became a God-man,
His death redeemed us for His glorious plan.
Now in resurrection the Spirit’s released
Producing the church.
This is God’s masterpiece.

2. Lord, You are my choice.
I have seen Your beauty.
I belong to You
Now and evermore.
You’re my only choice
Lord, You are so lovely.
Lord I give all for Your masterpiece.

3. Lord, I love You.
There is no other.
I’ll love You always.
Lord, I love You.
My heart is recovered.
Lord, I give all for Your masterpiece.

4. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for capturing me.
Thank You, Lord, I now experience Thee.
By feasting! Enjoying!
Your Life would increase.
Thank You, Lord,
I’m part of God’s masterpiece.

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao storykakao talk
퍼머링크
다음글 : God’s Heart

댓글 0

권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬양듣기
  • 주님을 위한 것이라면
    *작사:Watchman Nee(믿음의 문과 길), Caleb / 작곡:Caleb* 주님을 위한 것이라면 너무 어려운 것 없고 너무 큰 대가도 없으며 지나친 헌신도 없네 나는 그분을 사랑하여 믿음의 문 들어가고 ...
  • 질그릇 안의 보배
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 부르심에 응답하리 나의 삶에 의미되신 주님 아직 젊지만 추구하리 당신의 귀한 그릇 되리라 목표에 이를 수 있나 헌신의 흐름에 주저할 때 빛 가운...
  • But for Me I Will Wait on Jehovah
    But for me, I will wait on Jehovah; I will look for the God of my strength; In the darkness Jehovah will shine like a light; Let my enemies no more rejoice. For I fall, but then I ...
  • Such Faith and Love (Conclusion)
    Such faith and love are connected and go together: love comes from faith, and faith operates and works through love(Gal. 5:6). Love with faith enables us to love our Lord in incorr...
  • If the path I travel
    1. If the path I travel Lead me to the cross, If the way Thou choosest Lead to pain and loss, Let the compensation Daily, hourly, be Shadowless communion, Blessed Lord, with Thee. ...
  • 나는 야심도 큰 뜻도 없으며
    *작사:Witness Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 나는 야심도 큰 뜻도 없으며 목표도 없고 전망도 없으며 방향도 없고 선택도 없으며 희망도 없고 성취도 없으며 단순히 모든 것을 내려놓고 단순히 나의 ...
  • Christ is Everything for God's Building
    Christ is everything for God's building, and as the engraved stone with seven eyes, the topstone of grace, Christ is everything for God's building, and as the engraved ston...
  • Earthen vessel I was made
    1. Earthen vessel I was made, Christ in me the treasure laid; His container I must be, As the content He in me. 2. In His image I was made, Fit that Christ should all pervade; Thus...
  • 분향단에서의 기도
    *작사:Dew Park / 작곡:Dew Park* 하나님께서 수세기 동안 기다리는 분향단의 기도 이 땅에 하나님 움직임 위해 단체적인 그리스도의 기도 분향단은 곧 항상 살아서 중보 기도하는 그리스도 ...
  • He tells me, guard thy heart
    1. He washed away my sins, Gave me a brand new heart; A heart to love Him, trust Him, Seek Him in His Word. He tells me guard thy heart Above all that thou guardest; For out of it,...
  • 어린양을 따라가네
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* Part1 그리고 어린양이 십사만 사천 명과 서 있네 그들의 어린양의 이름이 기록됐네 그들은 그들은 어린양을 따라가네 그들은 아버지께 어린양을 따라가...
  • In order that the blessing of Abraham
    In order that the blessing of Abraham might come to the gentiles in Christ Jesus In order that the blessing of Abraham might come to the gentiles in Christ Jesus That we might rece...
  • Lord Make Us Dreamers
    1. Lord make us dreamers who dream Your dream. Give us a vision that controls and directs our lives. May we have your vision to reign in every situation. Living according to what w...
  • 내 인생의 목적은 주님
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Caleb* 1. 내 인생의 목적은 주님 극도로 주 사랑하는 것 첫사랑에서 떠났었다면 주여 용서 하소서 누구보다 사랑스런 주 무엇보다 소중한 주님 그 무엇과도 비교 못...
  • Lord, for this day, thankful to You
    1. Lord, for this day, thankful to You, I give myself to be joined to You anew. You’re the living water, Satisfies me ever, Fills my spirit, in me spreads, and Floods me till life’...
  • The best choice
    1. You are my most excellent portion On You I will forever lay hold The Excellency of Your Person! Both my eyes will most gladly behold! Not just for enjoyment that I am here For d...
  • He has made everything beautiful in its own time
    He has made everything beautiful in its own time; also He has put eternity in their heart, yet so that man does not find out what God has done from the beginning to the end. (Eccle...
  • It is God’s commandment and it is His desire
    1. It is God’s commandment and it is His desire That His people call, call upon His name. It’s the joyful way, the joyful way to drink From the fountain of God’s rich salvation. 2....
  • 주님 살 수 있는 새날 주심을
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Overcomers* 주님 살 수 있는 새날 주심을 감사드려 또 하루를 주님과 한 영 됨 훈련하도록 기억게 하사 내 자신을 부인하고 신뢰치 않고 내 자신 살지 않게 나를 강...
  • Myst’ry hid from ages now revealed to me
    1. Myst’ry hid from ages now revealed to me, ’Tis the Christ of God’s reality. He embodies God, and He is life to me, And the glory of my hope He’ll be. Glory, glory, Christ is lif...