신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬송
  • Nothing but love
    1. The church as the bride is a matter of love, God's inner substance, so sweet; As we enjoy God in His presence divine, Our first love and best love we keep. Nothing but love, pou...
  • In the church of Jesus there is love for you
    1. In the church of Jesus there is love for you, Love most pure and tender, love most deep and true; Why should you be lonely, why for friendship sigh, When the church of Jesus has...
  • If you are hungry, come to the feast
    1. If you are hungry, come to the feast. Open to Jesus—He is all you need. He fed the thousands, now He’ll feed you. Just open your mouth and take Him in— That’s all you have to do...
  • 그 날 오네
    *작사:Unknown, Adapted / 작곡:H. J. / 번안: Unknown* 1. 그 날 오네 주 예수 곧 오시리 시간 구속해 낭비 하잖고 그를 보라 외침에 준비되게 매일 매 순간을 사용하여 주 오실 때 그분 만...
  • Lord, take my life
    Lord, take my life I give it, Lord, to You. You have opened my eyes, Lord, And turned me to You. You are my Creator, O Lord, How I love You. You are also my Savior And everything t...
  • Butterflies, God's Economy, and You
    1. Do you know that you have a special portion of Christ unique to you? And it may just be true that person 'cross the room can benefit from the Christ in you. Though you may have ...
  • 영원한 당신의 호흡
    *작사:Gerhard Tersteegen / 작곡:Anonymous / 번안:Overcomers* 1. 영원한 당신의 호흡 메마른 내 영에 불어와 죽었던 나를 살리고 사막에 샘물 나게 해 오 주님의 생수 흐르는 곳에 황폐함 ...
  • 내 마음에서 흘러나오네
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 내 마음에서 흘러나오네 당신을 향한 기쁨의 노래 오 주 예수여 사랑해 내 영과 마음 다해 당신을 찬양하리 당신의 존재와 당신의 행함의 풍성 항상 ...
  • 그 의의 선물은
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 그 의의 선물은 오 측량할 수 없네 그 사랑의 깊이는 알 수 없어 그 사랑이 임했네 멀리 미치는 긍휼도 보좌 위에 계신 어린양 인해 마음을 열고 주...
  • O God, Thou art the source of life
    1. O God, Thou art the source of life, Divine, and rich and free! As living water flowing out Unto eternity! In love Thou in the Son didst flow Among the human race; Thou dost as S...
  • 사랑에 빠졌네
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 사랑에 빠져 당신께 매혹돼 당신의 달콤-함-에 당신을 추구해 오 완전한 만족 위해 사랑-에 빠졌-네- 가장 아름다운 당신에게 2. 날 사로잡네 당신의...
  • 지혜를 구합니다
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 건강도 아닌 행복도 아닌 안락한 노후 꿈꾸지 않고 앞서 산 모든 결실을 모아 주님께 드릴 지혜를 구합니다
  • 주의 전쟁의 날에 주의 백성이
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 주의 전쟁의 날에 주의 백성이 헌신의 광채 안에 주의 전쟁의 날에 주의 백성이 즐거이 헌신하니 오오 새벽의 태에서 나온 이슬같은 주의 청년들이 ...
  • How all-inclusive, Lord, Thou art
    1. How all-inclusive, Lord, Thou art; Of God we are in Thee- The portion God prepared for us, Our all in all to be. 2. Thou art to us God’s wisdom true, We all are saved through Th...
  • 장면 뒤에 숨겨진
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 장면 뒤에 숨겨진 달콤하고 사랑스러운 지혜로운 통치자 눈으로 우릴 인도하네 사랑스런 나의 아들 내 우편에 앉아 있는 예수는 왕 우리를 통하여 움...
  • 두려움
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:May Lee* 주님께 기도합니다 치유되기 힘든 병에 걸려 아무 가망이 없음의 사형선고를 두려워함보다 입고 있는 옷 외에 어떤 재물도 남겨지지 않는 파산을 두려워함...
  • Eat God
    1. In Genesis we see, God’s desire being For man to eat the tree of life. After Adam was created, the first thing that God wanted Was for him to eat, but to eat what? Eat God, eat ...
  • 사람들은 알지 못하네
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 산골짜기에 핀 그 꽃을 사람들은 알지 못하네 산에서 불어오는 바람의 향내를 맡으면서-도 그 향기를 내고 있는 그 꽃을 알지 못하네 거리에 핀 큰 꽃들의 ...
  • 주의 얼굴 보며
    *작사:William Dunn Longstaff / 작곡:H. J. / 번안:한국복음서원* 1. 주의 얼굴 보며 더 대화하리 늘 주 안에 거해 주 말씀 먹고 늘 주 앞에 서서 주 순복하리 내 모든 일에서 주만 구하리 2...
  • Great is Thy faithfulness
    1. “Great is Thy faithfulness,” O God my Father, There is no shadow of turning with Thee; Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be. ...