지방교회 찬송자료를 나누기 위한 게시판입니다.

• 목록
  • 아래로
  • 위로
  • 쓰기
  • 검색

From the Head to the Body

첨부 1

From the Head to the Body flows a rich supply.
Thus as members of Christ we must relate.
Every need in the Body can be met thereby.
Build us up in Your Body, we pray.

Chorus:
Members one of another, the Body will grow,
As we're knit together in our inward parts.
Open firstly to Christ our Head, then life He will bestow
Through the function in measure of each part.

Christ is Head of the Body; we're His members true.
When we hold fast the Head, life freely flows.
As we're daily enjoying, we with Christ are infused,
All His heart for the Body we'll know.

For the sake of Your Body, Lord, unveil our eyes,
Deal with self, all the ground to You we give.
Save us from independence and all natural ties.
Blend us all in Your Body to live.

One with Christ in His Body, in the rich supply,
Every part causing growth in love each day.
Thus God's purpose eternal will be realized—
Christ expressed through His Body for aye.
Thus God's purpose eternal will be realized—
Christ expressed through His Body for aye.

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao storykakao talk
퍼머링크

댓글 0

권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬송
  • Mercy's Vessel
    When this poor sinner stands at last Perfected as a son, I'll praise my God for many things But most what mercy's done. While far from God and dead in sin Rich mercy did abound; I ...
  • 사랑의 노래 부르네
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 사랑의 노래 부르네 나에게 생명을 주셨네 당신을 떠날 수 없네 오 변찮는 사랑을 누리네 누림 가득해 기쁨 넘치네 당신의 온 존재로 날 사로잡네 내...
  • My God, my Portion, and my Love / 내 사랑 나의 하나님
    1. My God, my Portion, and my Love, My everlasting All, I’ve none but Thee in heav’n above, Or on this earthly ball. What empty things are all the skies, And this inferior clod! Th...
  • Life’s too short
    1. Life’s too short To waste a single day The kingdom’s life Is closer everyday. In the midst of time, The kingdom’s mine Just by calling on His name each day. 2. The sweetest tast...
  • Jesus! I am resting, resting
    1. Jesus! I am resting, Resting in the joy of what Thou art; I am finding out the greatness Of Thy loving heart. Thou hast bid me gaze upon Thee, And Thy beauty fills my soul, For,...
  • Make a joyful noise unto the Lord
    Make a joyful noise unto the Lord All ye, all ye lands. Serve the Lord, the Lord with gladness Come before His presence with singing! Know ye that the Lord He is God. It is He that...
  • 하나님의 형상
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 나는 하나님의 형상 따라서 그의 모양대로 지음 받았네 생육하고 땅에 충만하-여 모든 만물들을 다스릴지라 2. 그리스도의 형상을 새기려 내 안에서 ...
  • God’s Heart
    1. Have you realized before the foundation of the world You were marked out? You cannot escape God’s hand, Even though you’ve tried a number of times. The more you try, the stronge...
  • Splendid church life! His green garden!
    1. Splendid church life! His green garden! He has brought us, praise the Lord, To experience the Christ Who’s growing here! He is full of rich enjoyment To His saints in one accord...
  • 더 가까이하리
    *작사:Sarah F. Adams / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 더 가까이하리 내 하나님 앞 길에 십자가 있더라도 더 가까이하리 더 가까이하리 내 하나님과 더 친근하리 2. 나그네 되어서 표류해도 돌베개 베고...
  • 주여 이 가을에는
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 주여 봄에도 여름에도 기도하지 못하였으니 이 가을에는 나의 주인 당신께 기도하게 하여 주소서 청명한 하늘같이 막힘 없이 자유로이 당신과 하나 되어 기...
  • 이 길은 주님 가신 길
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 이 길은 주님 가신 길 곧 생명의 길 그러나 찾는 사람 적으며 따라가지 못해 오- 이 길은 생명으로 인도하는 이 길은 멀고 그 길은 비좁아 따라갈 수 없어 그...
  • 이제야 알았습니다
    *작사:David / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 이제야 알았습니다 주님 당신보다 나를 사랑했다는 것을 참으로 오랜 시간을 달리고 달려서 당신의 뜻 알았습니다 당신의 얼굴 한번 보기-까지 나의 눈은 내 ...
  • 지성소로 나아오라
    *작사:Anonymous / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 지성소로 나아오라 주님 말씀하시니 거룩하신 주의 영광 보기 위해 갑니다 후) 지성소로 나갑니다 제단 분향단 지나 이제 휘장 열렸으니 담대하게 갑...
  • 주님과 합한 사람은
    *작사:손미옥 / 작곡:한수은* 1. 주님과 합한 사람은 (합한 사람은) 한 영이 되었으니 매일 아침 말씀 안에 주님을 만나서 생명 공급 받아야 해 주님과 합한 사람은 (합한 사람은) 한 영이 되...
  • Enter into the enjoyment
    Enter into the enjoyment Experience the Lord He’s the rich supply Don’t let a day go by Without the presence of the Lord! We don’t care about the tree of knowledge Good and evil ki...
  • 비밀한 데 있는 하나님의
    *작사:Anonymous / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 비밀한데 있는 하나님의- 감취어 있던 지혜 말해 우리 영광 위해 하나님이- 만세 전에 예정하신 자기 사랑하는 자들 위해 하나님께서 예비했네 눈으로도 ...
  • 그 아들의 교통 안에
    *작사:LSM / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 오 하나님이 그 아들-의 교통 안에 우리를 부르사 그분께 속해 우리 유일한 중심 분깃으로 누리게 하사 십자가에 못 박힌 주 누려 영 안에서 생명 주는 주님 모...
  • Go on, go on
    Go on, go on, go on in the Lord. Be strengthened, go on in the Lord. Your labor is not in vain in the Lord. You must go on, go on in the Lord. 1. Trials may come and discouragement...
  • 오소서 주 예수여
    *작사:막16:15, Peter, Eugene Lee / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 오소서 주 예-수-여 주님을 누리고 주님을 살-고 주님을 찬양해 할렐루야 오소서 당신의 왕-국 주님께 돌이켜 주님을 영접해 주님을 사...