권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 삭제하시겠습니까?

• Our Lord's deep longing
    1. Our Lord’s deep longing, is to gain a home, a place to lay His head A mutual dwelling, God and man In which we both find rest Lord, give to us this same longing A vision that's ...
  • Our Christ is so enjoyable
    1. Our Christ is so enjoyable, His life is so applicable; He lives in us to cause the flow To reach the world, His life to show. Oh saints, don’t just sit idly by; Rise up! Your gi...
  • Ordinary Days
    1. Little by little, The Lord is cutting off all our natural life; As we grow in Him, He replaces us with more of His life divine. It is our destiny, To live a normal life in the d...
  • Oneness
    Oneness is not unity, Outward agreement But a life within— God’s very life! The Triune God—included us In His divine— Oneness—Oneness. That they all may be one; Even as You Father,...
  • Once I Was Walking in the World
    1. Once I was walking in the world, Wondering the meaning of my life, You came to gain me with Your great love, Made me part of Your masterpiece. Thank You Lord, I'm now in the chu...
  • Oh, The flowing Triune God
    1. Oh! The flowing Triune God! Oh! How He satisfies all! He is so available! Every time I call! God the Father is the source, Christ the Son is the course, And the Spirit is the fl...
  • Oh, how we enjoy the blending
    1. Oh, how we enjoy the blending, With the saints along the way, Singing, praising, and enjoying, Fill our spirits ’til we say: Hallelujah for the blending! It’s the way to live to...
  • Oh! Jesus, Jesus
    1. Oh, Jesus, Jesus, wonderful Jesus Who art enthroned in heav’n above, Crowned both with glory and with honor, Attract us by Thy charming love. Oh! Jesus, Jesus, most desired, Oh!...
  • Oh The Joy - And They Overcame
    Oh the joy of having nothing being nothing, seeing nothing, but a living Christ in glory and being careful for nothing. Oh the joy of having nothing being nothing, seeing nothing b...
  • Oh how sweet it is just to know my Christ
    1. Oh how sweet it is just to know my Christ! Knowing Him's the goal of my whole life. Gaining Him supplies me, day by day, He's rich, He's excellent in every way. I'm fully captu...
  • O Tide of Love
    1. O Tide of love, Constrain me With Your love; Like a mighty Rushing water, Carry me away. You're so attracting, Can't help but asking, "Lord, make me one Who loves You To the utt...
  • O there’s One in me
    1. O there’s One in me who Is the most lovely One In the whole universe— I just love Him. 2. He has made me fall in love With Him more and more each day: And for now th...
  • O Love, that wilt not let me go
    1. O Love, that wilt not let me go, I rest my weary soul in Thee; I give Thee back the life I owe, That in Thine ocean depths its flow May richer, fuller be. 2. O Light, that follo...
  • O Lord, You Know What’s in My Heart
    1. O Lord, You know what’s in my heart, Desires concealed in my inward parts; Though “I am Yours” my mouth’s confessed, By many loves my heart’s possessed. O Lord, my desp’rate cry...
  • O Lord, as we consider Thee
    1. O Lord, as we consider Thee, We worship Thee for all Thou art; Thou art so rich, so wonderful, So dear and precious to our heart. Chorus: What Thou art meets our every need! Our...
  • O let us rejoice in the Lord evermore
    1. O let us rejoice in the Lord evermore, Though all things around us be trying, Though floods of affliction like sea billows roar, It’s better to sing than be sighing. Then rejoic...
  • O Jesus Most Desired
    I give my heart to Thee, O Jesus most desired; And heart for heart the gift shall be, For Thou my heart hast fired. Thou hearts alone wouldst move, Thou only hearts dost love; I wo...
  • O how deep and how far-reaching
    1. O how deep and how far-reaching Is Thy love, dear Lord, to me! Far beyond my pow’r to fathom, Deeper than the deepest sea! It has caused Thee death to suffer And to me Thyself i...
  • O God, Thou art the source of life
    1. O God, Thou art the source of life, Divine, and rich and free! As living water flowing out Unto eternity! In love Thou in the Son didst flow Among the human race; Thou dost as S...
  • O Glorious Divine Love
    Since long before the world began, In Your heart You longed for a Bride; 'Tis mutual dwelling, Your glorious plan; With me e'er to abide. Not knowing Your heart, I sinned and thus ...