권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• Through God’s word, my hope at His returning
    1. Through God’s word, my hope at His returning Is that all my being be redeemed; Yet in times of grief and tribulation, Doubt and fear arise, no hope is seen. In those hours, when...
  • 무지개빛 하나님
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:May Lee* 신실함과 아름다움의 무지개색을 가지신 하나님 그 가치와 뜻 더-욱 귀할수록 우리도 그와 같은 색 되길 사모해 그리스도와 함께 죽은 사실의 그 실재 안...
  • 사랑은 영원해
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 오래 참고- 친-절하-며 시기하지 않고 뽐내지 않고 교만치 않네- 오래 참고- 친-절하-며 시기하지 않고 뽐내지 않고 교만치 않네- 무례히 행동하지 않으...
  • 너의 앞에 생명과 죽음
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 너의 앞에 생명과 죽음 축복과 저줄 두니 너와 네 씨를 위해 생명 선택해 너의 앞에 생명과 죽음 축복과 저줄 두니 너와 네 씨를 위해 생명 선택해 네 ...
  • Treasure in Earthen Vessels
    1. Chosen, called, responding to You, Meeting You has given my life value. Though I’m young, I haste to pursue You, To be a vessel Your riches shine through. Consecrating, I hesita...
  • Our Lord's deep longing
    1. Our Lord’s deep longing, is to gain a home, a place to lay His head A mutual dwelling, God and man In which we both find rest Lord, give to us this same longing A vision that's ...
  • Stone-ify me for Your building
    1. Stone-ify me for Your building, I desire a home for Thee. Let me share Your dream of Bethel; Duplicate Your heart in me. Burn, refine away the nat’ral; Transformed preciousness ...
  • 사랑스러운 그의 신부 교회
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 사랑스러운 그의 신부 교회 하나님 실질 인해 달콤하네 신성한 임재 하나님을 누려 최고의 사랑 지녔네 위로부터 부어진 사랑이 우릴 오늘날 이기는 ...
  • 우린 아네
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 우린 아네 (우린 아네) 죽음에서 (죽음에서) 생명으로 (생명으로) 들어갔네 (들어갔네) 형제들을 (형제들을) 사랑함으로 (사랑함으로) 우린 아네 (우린 ...
  • 아침까지 밤새도록
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 오늘날 우리의 교회 생활에서 계속해서 번제물을 드려야 하네 아침까지 밤새도록 어두운 밤 이 시대를 거쳐 그날까지 거룩한 불이 태우는 불이 꺼지지 않고...
  • Steal Me Away
    Steal me away, I want to be well-pleasing to You. Through all my time with You, would You fill me through and through? You’re coming as a thief, my house will be broken into,...
  • Who Can Ever Know the Feeling
    1. Who can ever know the feeling deep down in my heart? Who can really understand my weakness to sustain? When I have lost hope to carry on by myself, Your person stands by me to b...
  • Looking at You, Lord, You’re All I Need
    1. Where I am, there You are. In the darkness, my Morning Star. When in sickness, You are my health. When I’m poor, Lord, You’re my wealth. Looking at You Lord, You&rsq...
  • 예수님의 인성이 필요해
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 거짓을 말하고 사망 가운데 있고 천연적인 생명을 일반적으로 살고-- 경솔하게 말하고 분별없이 표현하고 하나님을 위하지 않는 나- 예수님의 인성이 내겐 ...
  • 그분 소유의 보물
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 그대의 하나님 여호와께 거룩한 백성 지면의 모든 민족들 중에서 선택하신 그대는 그대의 하나님 여호와께서 그분 소유의 보물이 되게 해 자애롭게 구속...
  • 우리 맘 돌이켜서
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 우리 맘 돌이켜서 참되게 하사 마음 하나 되어 새롭게 해 땅에 속한 것 떨쳐버리고 유익한 것 손실로 여기리 살아 계신 주 체험해 영 안에 넘치는 공...
  • In the Womb of the Morning
    In the womb of the morning, I will come to You, O Lord; I’ll be dew, so refreshing, as I eat You in Your Word. And my praise and my calling, fruit of lips, will strengthen Yo...
  • Recover My Heart
    1. I just realized dear Lord, You’ve had a longing Deep within Your heart from the beginning. Just to have a companion who would match You, Who would know You, want You, and ...
  • Turn, turn my heart to You
    1. Turn, turn my heart to You; Lord, I confess my heart is untrue. Turn, turn my wandering heart; Lord, unto me Thy love impart. Lord, I call, I call on Thee. You’re the only...
  • 강 같은 평안 넘치리
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 주님이 가까우실 때 너희는 그분을 찾으라 너희 악한 길을 버리고 오 그분을 부-르라 너희 목마른 자들아 생명의 물로 나오-라 젖과 포도주를 마시라...