권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• Life’s too short
    1. Life’s too short To waste a single day The kingdom’s life Is closer everyday. In the midst of time, The kingdom’s mine Just by calling on His name each day. 2. The sweetest tast...
  • Lo! in heaven Jesus sitting
    1. Lo! in heaven Jesus sitting, Christ the Lord is there enthroned; As the man by God exalted, With God’s glory He is crowned. 2. He hath put on human nature, Died according to God...
  • Looking at You, Lord, You’re All I Need
    1. Where I am, there You are. In the darkness, my Morning Star. When in sickness, You are my health. When I’m poor, Lord, You’re my wealth. Looking at You Lord, You&rsq...
  • Lord grant me today's supply of grace
    Lord, grant me today’s supply of grace; May Your divine life grow apace; Little by little, day by day, to grow More and more, into You. 1. Day by day, bit by bit, life will grow as...
  • Lord I give myself to You right now
    Lord, I give myself to You right now. I want to be occupied with You. I leave all else behind And concentrate my being on You alone. Lord, You are my focus, You are my goal, Lord, ...
  • Lord Jesus Christ, our heart feels sweet
    1. Lord Jesus Christ, our heart feels sweet Whene’er we think on Thee, And long that to Thy presence dear We soon might raptured be! Chorus : Lord, like the pretty henna-flower, In...
  • Lord Jesus, draw me
    1. Lord Jesus, draw me one step further; Draw me, Lord from where I am. I’ve been here too long already. Move me, Lord, I know You can. 2. Your whisper, Lord, so softly sounding, D...
  • Lord Jesus, You're lovely
    1. Lord Jesus, You're lovely. You're more to be desired, Than any earthly pleasure. You're fine, beyond compare. Lord Jesus, Your beauty Does far exceed all others. You're comely a...
  • Lord Make Us Dreamers
    1. Lord make us dreamers who dream Your dream. Give us a vision that controls and directs our lives. May we have your vision to reign in every situation. Living according to what w...
  • Lord Now I See
    1. Lord, now I see, You only want me to believe Not to change. In all my failures and defeats To believe what You have done, And not in what I see. 2. Lord I believe, When all arou...
  • Lord You're Altogether Lovely
    1. Lord You're altogether lovely, You're fairer than the morning You're matchless, sweet, unrivaled You're far beyond compare. Amazing love You have outpoured How could I but love ...
  • Lord, deeper make Thy home in me
    1. Lord, deeper make Thy home in me 'Til ev'ry room belong to Thee, That Thou might fully make me Thee And so full rest Thou have in me. 2. So also deeper into Thee I'd make my hom...
  • Lord, for this day, thankful to You
    1. Lord, for this day, thankful to You, I give myself to be joined to You anew. You’re the living water, Satisfies me ever, Fills my spirit, in me spreads, and Floods me till life’...
  • Lord, here I am
    1. Lord, here I am - what do You see? I open to Your searching, seeking, burning eyes. Infuse Yourself into me, Lord, That my heart's goal would be Your ultimate desire and move. W...
  • Lord, how I thank You
    1. Lord, how I thank You that You died on the cross for me. Your mercy, my Savior, reached me. And Lord, You paid the highest price, My life bought with Your shed blood, My life no...
  • Lord, how long
    1. Lord, how long, dear Bridegroom, ’Til You come, Lord, how soon? Don’t delay for that coming day, coming day. Grant me, Lord, to be filled With You, Lord, every day. Dearest Lord...
  • Lord, I confess my heart’s impure
    1. Lord, I confess my heart’s impure, So weak in loving Thee. Thy light upon my heart obscure Unfaithfulness reveals. 2. Although my mind with Thine agrees: My being Thou dost own,...
  • Lord, I don’t care for the world
    Lord, I don’t care for the world. I only care for You, Lord, not for any human relationship or friendship. Lord, I am willing to drop every tie. Lord, now I’m thoroughly free, and ...
  • Lord, I love You more and more each day
    1. Lord, I love You more and more each day. Lord, I love You more this very day. I can’t live without You anymore. I can’t make it like I did before. 2. Oh, those years when I was ...
  • Lord, I love You, Lord, I need You
    Lord, I love You, Lord, I need You, You're the One, the One I need, To live this life, Lord, I need You always; By Your presence, Lord, take lead. Lord, look into me, And infuse me...