권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• Lord, here I am
    1. Lord, here I am - what do You see? I open to Your searching, seeking, burning eyes. Infuse Yourself into me, Lord, That my heart's goal would be Your ultimate desire and move. W...
  • The Uniqueness of the Lord’s Recovery
    1. Glorious vision, I have seen it: My life is meant for God's economy! Earthly bondage, I have left it: My heart outpours for the Lord's recovery! Divine Trinity, Divine dispensin...
  • O Jesus Most Desired
    I give my heart to Thee, O Jesus most desired; And heart for heart the gift shall be, For Thou my heart hast fired. Thou hearts alone wouldst move, Thou only hearts dost love; I wo...
  • 두려움
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:May Lee* 주님께 기도합니다 치유되기 힘든 병에 걸려 아무 가망이 없음의 사형선고를 두려워함보다 입고 있는 옷 외에 어떤 재물도 남겨지지 않는 파산을 두려워함...
  • Oh! Jesus, Jesus
    1. Oh, Jesus, Jesus, wonderful Jesus Who art enthroned in heav’n above, Crowned both with glory and with honor, Attract us by Thy charming love. Oh! Jesus, Jesus, most desired, Oh!...
  • 이기는 자 필요해
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 침례자 요한은 그의 집과 전통과 그 세대의 종교를 떠-났네 옛것을 버리고 어그러진 길 떠나 회개하라 선포했네 이기는 자 필요해 주님을 사랑하는 ...
  • 하루의 시작을
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 하루의 시작을 주님과 함께해 네 안에 들어오셔 함께 하시네 일어나서 주 영접해 최고의 분깃 취해 모두에게 주 달콤해 새롭고 신선한 주를- 만나라 ...
  • Create in me a clean heart, O God
    Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a right spirit within me. Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from Thy presence; Ta...
  • When all around my sky is falling
    1. When all around my sky is falling And fear and doubt run deep in my heart, It’s in these times I’m on You calling, Opening to You, Lord, my deepest part. Oh, Lord Jesus! How I l...
  • Take my life, and let it be
    1. Take my life, and let it be Consecrated, Lord, to Thee; Take my moments and my days, Let them flow in ceaseless praise, Let them flow in ceaseless praise. 2. Take my hands, and ...
  • I am the Lord’s! O joy beyond expression
    1. I am the Lord’s! O joy beyond expression, O sweet response to voice of love Divine; Faith’s joyous “Yes” to the assuring whisper, “Fear not! I have redeemed thee; thou art Mine....
  • In the church of Jesus there is love for you
    1. In the church of Jesus there is love for you, Love most pure and tender, love most deep and true; Why should you be lonely, why for friendship sigh, When the church of Jesus has...
  • 그 의의 선물은
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 그 의의 선물은 오 측량할 수 없네 그 사랑의 깊이는 알 수 없어 그 사랑이 임했네 멀리 미치는 긍휼도 보좌 위에 계신 어린양 인해 마음을 열고 주...
  • God Needs the Overcomers
    1. God used John, the Baptist, Who left his home and good past; Left the religion of his age. He turned from the oldness, And spoke the Word with boldness, Repent and leave this cr...
  • Life’s too short
    1. Life’s too short To waste a single day The kingdom’s life Is closer everyday. In the midst of time, The kingdom’s mine Just by calling on His name each day. 2. The sweetest tast...
  • 한없이 수고하나
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 한없이 수고하나 주어진 대가 없고 끝없이 섬기지만 누리는 보상 없네 늘 포도주 붓지만 마시지는 못하고 여전히 사랑하나 아무도 알지 못해 주님처럼 ...
  • Follow the Lamb
    S: And I saw, B: And behold, S: The Lamb standing B: On Mount Zion, All: With a hundred and forty-four thousand, S: Having His name B: And the name S: Of His Father B: Of His Fathe...
  • 주님 안에서 거하기 원해
    *작사:J. Denham Smith / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 주님 안에서 거하기 원해 늘 주와 끊어지지 않도록 포도나무가 연결되듯이 나 또한 주님 안에 거하리 2. 주 안에 거해 풍성 누릴 때 나 통해 주...
  • Make a joyful noise unto the Lord
    Make a joyful noise unto the Lord All ye, all ye lands. Serve the Lord, the Lord with gladness Come before His presence with singing! Know ye that the Lord He is God. It is He that...
  • As the body is the fulness
    1. As the body is the fulness To express our life, So to Christ the Church, His Body, Doth express His life. 2. E’en as Eve is part of Adam Taken out of him, So the Church is Chris...