권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• Oh, The flowing Triune God
    1. Oh! The flowing Triune God! Oh! How He satisfies all! He is so available! Every time I call! God the Father is the source, Christ the Son is the course, And the Spirit is the fl...
  • Once I Was Walking in the World
    1. Once I was walking in the world, Wondering the meaning of my life, You came to gain me with Your great love, Made me part of Your masterpiece. Thank You Lord, I'm now in the chu...
  • Oneness
    Oneness is not unity, Outward agreement But a life within— God’s very life! The Triune God—included us In His divine— Oneness—Oneness. That they all may be one; Even as You Father,...
  • Ordinary Days
    1. Little by little, The Lord is cutting off all our natural life; As we grow in Him, He replaces us with more of His life divine. It is our destiny, To live a normal life in the d...
  • Our Christ is so enjoyable
    1. Our Christ is so enjoyable, His life is so applicable; He lives in us to cause the flow To reach the world, His life to show. Oh saints, don’t just sit idly by; Rise up! Your gi...
  • Our Lord's deep longing
    1. Our Lord’s deep longing, is to gain a home, a place to lay His head A mutual dwelling, God and man In which we both find rest Lord, give to us this same longing A vision that's ...
  • Our spirit is our organ to receive God
    Our spirit is our organ to receive God. So every day, all the time, we must exercise, Exercise this organ to take the word. In this way, we receive life. This is the experience of ...
  • Our Story
    *작사:의정부 교회 중고등부 / 작곡:의정부 교회 중고등부* 1. 주님이 없던 그 시간 공허했고 목말랐네 형제 자매님 계속된 공급 주님의 무한한 사랑이 우리의 마음 녹였네-- 이제 배부르고 ...
  • Out of my bondage, sorrow, and night
    1. Out of my bondage, sorrow, and night, Jesus, I come! Jesus, I come! Into Thy freedom, gladness, and light, Jesus, I come to Thee! Out of my sickness into Thy health, Out of my w...
  • Praise the Lord! The God of glory
    1. Praise the Lord! The God of glory Who appeared to Abraham Has appeared to us in spirit For His purpose and His plan! God of glory, God of glory, Do appear to us today, Saturate ...
  • Preserve me, O God
    Preserve me, O God, for I take refuge in You. I say to Jehovah, You are my Lord; Preserve me, O God, for I take refuge in You. I say to Jehovah, You are my Lord. You are my Lord, Y...
  • Pursue Him and know Him
    1. Pursue Him and know Him; be found in Him. Count all things loss for Him. Just gain Him, obtain Him; lay hold of Him. It’s Christ the central vision. Forgetting the things which ...
  • Recall how David swore
    1. Recall how David swore, “I’ll not come into my house, Nor go up to my bed, Give slumber to mine eyelids, Until I find a place for Thee, A place, O Lord, for Thee.” Our mighty Go...
  • Recall how David swore
    1. Recall how David swore, “I’ll not come into my house, Nor go up to my bed, Give slumber to mine eyelids, Until I find a place for Thee, A place, O Lord, for Thee.” Our mighty Go...
  • Recover My Heart
    1. Sometimes it seems like I have no room in my heart for You. But then You touched me And soften me to turn to You. Recover my heart, Rekindle my love for You. Fill me with love E...
  • Recover My Heart
    1. I just realized dear Lord, You’ve had a longing Deep within Your heart from the beginning. Just to have a companion who would match You, Who would know You, want You, and ...
  • Reigning in Life
    1. The heavenly vision Concerning the function Of God’s chosen people on earth today Controls and directs us, Restricts and perfects us To minister Christ and close this age! Reign...
  • Remove My Covering, Lord
    1. Remove my covering, Lord, That I may see Thy light, And be deceived no more, But all things see aright. Oh, may Thy living light, Lord, Scatter all my night, Lord, And everythin...
  • Rise up, come away
    The voice of my Beloved! He comes leaping on the mountains And says unto me, His love, To rise up, come away. For the winter is past, the rain Turned to flow'rs; now the earth is s...
  • Rise Up, My Love
    Rise up, my love, my beautiful one, And come away, for behold, the winter is past, The rain is over and gone. Flow’rs appear on the earth, The time of singing has come, And the voi...