문서 (740)

• 찬송자료 | 아무도 모르지
    *작사:morningstar, israel lee / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 빨간 단풍잎을 보며 사람들은 아름답다 행복해 하지만 단풍은 안으로 목마르고 추운 줄 모르겠지 그 마지막 몸살을 2. 애써 떨구려는 키워온 푸른 잎 아픈 마음 불타고 있는 줄 그 열기로 인해 푸르렀던 잎들은 붉게 타며 말라 가고 있음을 3. ...
    관리자 | 2013-07-09 11:42 | 조회 수 6169
  • 찬송자료 | God has called us for His purpose
    1. God has called us for His purpose, His economy so glorious, For which He was fully processed; Consummated now is He! As the Spirit, He indwells us; As our God alloted portion, Working out His full salvation, Making us the same as He is. Oh, may a clear, controlling vision of T...
    관리자 | 2013-07-08 09:51 | 조회 수 4480 | 추천 수 1
  • 찬송자료 | Give yourself to love the Lord
    1. Give yourself to love the Lord. No other way is so prevailing And no other way, no other way is so safe. 2. Give yourself to love the Lord. No other way is so rich, And so full, oh so full, of enjoyment. Each morning we must rise up and say to Him, "Lord Jesus, I love You." 3....
    관리자 | 2013-07-05 09:52 | 조회 수 4089
  • 찬송자료 | What things were gains to me
    1. What things were gains to me, These I now count as loss. Jesus has set me free From what I was! All of the things I had; Everything, good or bad, I count as refuse That I may gain Christ! I won't give up! I will keep running until I have attained The goal of my calling! I must...
    관리자 | 2013-07-04 11:01 | 조회 수 3825
  • 찬송자료 | 잊지 않겠습니다
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 주님 당신의 십자가는 피와 눈물과 땀으로 우리의 모든 무거운 것 그 어깨 위에 지심을 우리는 달고 가-벼운 맘으로 그 위에 있지-만 주님이 받은 상실은 어떠한 것인지 우리가 받은 상처들은 일순간의 위안일 뿐 그러나 주님 그것마저 모두 감당해 주시네 ...
    관리자 | 2013-07-03 11:13 | 조회 수 8271
  • 찬송자료 | 당신을 사랑해요
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 당신을 사--랑해요 당신은 모든 것 다 준대도 바꿀 수 없는 내 가장 소중한 비밀-이란 걸 당신을 사--랑해요 내 모든 것 다 알고 받아준 내 마음속 비밀 말하지 않아도 아시는 유일한 분 오 주님 나의 주님 나는 어리고 약한 자지만 때로는 당신을 잊은 채 살아가는 ...
    관리자 | 2013-07-02 10:25 | 조회 수 9561
  • 찬송자료 | 주여 나를 1
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Overcomers, Praisenote* 주여 나를 새로이 주께 드리-네 비할 수 없는 당신-의 경륜 위하여 하늘의 불로 내 모든 것 태우시어 당신만- 내 생-명 나-의 모든 것 돼 당신의 사랑으로 내 자신 드릴 수 있네 당신이 날 위해 모든 것 다 주셨듯이 당신의 보좌를 내 맘에 세워 주...
    관리자 | 2013-07-01 11:41 | 조회 수 7974
  • 찬송자료 | For her
    1. Don’t you want to know your God? What’s hidden in His heart for you? How much He longs for you to come And open up— To let Him in to every part Let Him reveal what’s on His heart What was the joy set before Him? ◦ It was for her the church—His bride It was for her, willingly H...
    관리자 | 2013-06-29 21:09 | 조회 수 4588
  • 찬송자료 | Though the world may promise me more
    1. Though the world may promise me more, I'm just made to be filled with the Lord. Nor its life worth living a day, For the things that will soon pass away. Doesn't matter how rich or successful I'd be; Or how many pleasures be offered to me. There's nothing that compares to my d...
    관리자 | 2013-06-27 12:50 | 조회 수 4631
  • 찬송자료 | Lord You're Altogether Lovely
    1. Lord You're altogether lovely, You're fairer than the morning You're matchless, sweet, unrivaled You're far beyond compare. Amazing love You have outpoured How could I but love You, Lord Stepping out of glory Son of Man reaching me. 2. Lord, You sought me and pursued me Until ...
    관리자 | 2013-06-24 14:22 | 조회 수 4531