신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 지방교회
  • Lord, how long
    1. Lord, how long, dear Bridegroom, ’Til You come, Lord, how soon? Don’t delay for that coming day, coming day. Grant me, Lord, to be filled With You, Lord, every day. Dearest Lord...
  • God has called us for His purpose
    1. God has called us for His purpose, His economy so glorious, For which He was fully processed; Consummated now is He! As the Spirit, He indwells us; As our God alloted portion, W...
  • The Best Love for the Lord
    1. Loving You, Lord’s all I’m living for; Loving You, Lord, to the uttermost. Lord, forgive me if I’ve left my first love, That’s the bridal love to You. You are more than any one ...
  • 주여 내 자신을 열어드립니다
    주여 내 자신을 열어드립니다 그 사랑 손길에 편안히 쉽니다 당신의 사랑이 나를 만졌으니 지금도 처음 사랑으로 당신을 사랑합니다 난 의심했지만 그 사랑 끝없네 난 거절했지만 기다리셨네 난...
  • Rise Up, My Love
    Rise up, my love, my beautiful one, And come away, for behold, the winter is past, The rain is over and gone. Flow’rs appear on the earth, The time of singing has come, And the voi...
  • Wherever you go, I will go
    Wherever you go, I will go, Wherever you dwell, I will dwell; Your people will be my people, And your God will be my God. Wherever you go, I will go, Wherever you dwell, I will dwe...
  • Jesus Christ You are the Man-Savior
    Jesus Christ You are the Man-Savior Expressing God; Beautifully, sweetly, and pleasantly. 1. Jesus Christ, the genuine, complete, Moral, perfect Man revealing God; In His saving gr...
  • All my life long I had panted
    1. All my life long I had panted For a draught from some cool spring, That I hoped would quench the burning Of the thirst I felt within. Hallelujah! I have found Him Whom my soul s...
  • O Glorious Divine Love
    Since long before the world began, In Your heart You longed for a Bride; 'Tis mutual dwelling, Your glorious plan; With me e'er to abide. Not knowing Your heart, I sinned and thus ...
  • Praise the Lord! The God of glory
    1. Praise the Lord! The God of glory Who appeared to Abraham Has appeared to us in spirit For His purpose and His plan! God of glory, God of glory, Do appear to us today, Saturate ...
  • Give yourself to love the Lord
    1. Give yourself to love the Lord. No other way is so prevailing And no other way, no other way is so safe. 2. Give yourself to love the Lord. No other way is so rich, And so full,...
  • Lord, You Love Me So Immensely
    Lord, You love me so immensely; I would love You more intensely. Every day and every moment, O Lord, capture me. Let my goal and my life’s theme be, Lord, to love You more supremel...
  • I heard the voice of Jesus say
    1. I heard the voice of Jesus say, "Come unto Me, and rest; Lay down, thou weary one, lay down Thy head upon My breast." I came to Jesus as I was, Weary, and worn, and sad; I found...
  • Lord, deeper make Thy home in me
    1. Lord, deeper make Thy home in me 'Til ev'ry room belong to Thee, That Thou might fully make me Thee And so full rest Thou have in me. 2. So also deeper into Thee I'd make my hom...
  • Immersed in Thy love
    1. Immersed in Thy love; Fresher than morning dew; Here I’m kept away from every earthly care. Such tender feeling; Caressed by my Beloved; You’re the loveliest, much fairer than t...
  • My heart longs for absolute surrender
    1. My heart longs for absolute surrender That I’d wholly consecrated be, Not in word alone but all my being Would be fully given unto Thee. 2. There is little willingness within me...
  • A life of no regrets
    What caused Mary to give her all? What moved Peter to answer Your call? Many lives were wasted for Your testimony; Oh Lord, why do these people care so much for Thee? See the visio...
  • Christ liveth in me
    1. Once far from God and dead in sin, No light my heart could see; But in God's Word the light I found, Now Christ liveth in me. Chorus: Christ liveth in me, Christ liveth in me; O...
  • From my heart comes a melody
    1. From my heart comes a melody Of the One who gave His life for me. How can I turn away from Thee; Lord, I have seen Thy changeless love for me. Enjoyment so full! Life's reality!...
  • Ordinary Days
    1. Little by little, The Lord is cutting off all our natural life; As we grow in Him, He replaces us with more of His life divine. It is our destiny, To live a normal life in the d...