For which He was fully processed;
Consummated now is He!
As the Spirit, He indwells us;
As our God alloted portion,
Working out His full salvation,
Making us the same as He is.

Oh, may a clear, controlling vision of
The Lord's economy direct my heart,
And burn in me until my spirit's wholly set afire!
With spirit strong and active we'll press on
To consummate God's goal—
New Jerusalem, Hallelujah!

2. Jesus lived the God-man pattern,
Set the way for us to follow,
He denied His natural man and
Was obedient unto death,
Once He was the only God-man;
Now we are His duplication.
As the many grains we're blended
As His corporate reproduction.

3. Living out His resurrection,
Dying to the flesh and soul-life.
Living by the mingled spirit,
Natural man we will deny.
Now we're living in the Body,
Every day we're overcoming,
Striving for the peak of Zion,
Watching for our Lord's appearing.

4. God and man will have one living,
Always in the mingled spirit;
We two are incorporated
One organic entity!
This the vision of the ages
Will control our daily living
That the Lord may have His Body
Shining as the holy city.

농부님 포함 1명이 추천

추천인 1

• 농부

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao storykakao talk
퍼머링크

댓글 0

권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬송
  • 생명의 노정
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 주님 안배한 모든 것들 우리 마음을 아프게 해 다만 그 안에 머물러 있을 때 영광의 주님을 나타내 생명의 노정 걸어갈 때 많은 눈물과 제한있네 좁고 협착...
  • God has called us for His purpose
    1. God has called us for His purpose, His economy so glorious, For which He was fully processed; Consummated now is He! As the Spirit, He indwells us; As our God alloted portion, W...
  • 마음에 부어진 사랑
    *작사:조승일 / 작곡:조종영* 1. 사-랑의 줄로 우릴 이끄셨네 주 하나님 그분 아들 주셔서 나타난 고귀한 사랑 우리에게 주입하신 신-성한 사랑으로 이제 우리 안에서 형제 사랑을 산출하셨네...
  • 기도의 의미와 목적
    *작사:꼬마돌멩이 / 작곡:꼬마돌멩이* 주 예수 당신께 나아갑니다 내 모습 내 상태 그대로 오늘도 돌이켜 볼 때에 부끄러움 밖에 없으나 자신을 속이지 않고 당신께 거짓말 않고 단순히 온 마...
  • 새로운 아침! 새로운 부흥!
    *작사:Dew Park / 작곡:Dew Park* 아침 해가 동에서 떠오르니 나를 깨워 일어나 찬송케 하네 그분은 치료하는 광선으로 나를 소생시키네 이슬 같은 주님의 은혜 차디찬 내 맘 따뜻하게 해 주...
  • 아침부터 저녁까지
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 아침부터 저녁까지 그 신실함 보네 그 자비 내게 임해 죄인인 내게 이제 난 안다네 해보다도 밝은 그 빛 내 의심 벗게 해 기쁨 중의 기쁨 넘쳐 그 말...
  • This Is the Year of Jubilee
    1. The Lord has given freedom To all who just believe Him. Be no longer enslaved. Come now! Return to Jesus. Receive the Life that frees us! Call on Him and be saved. This is the y...
  • Everything is in the Breath
    Everything is in the Breath, O Lord! (Exo. 30) Though I don’t know what I need, You know. (Rom. 8:26) I don’t believe in what I feel or am— I believe the Breath i...
  • 주여 맑은 하늘을
    *작사:주안 / 작곡:May Lee* 주여 맑은 하늘을 내게 허락하소서 막힌 것 없게 하사 순수하게 하소서 나의 실패와 죄들 보혈로 씻으시고 주님이 내 안에서 보좌에 앉으소서 신성한 통치 아래 ...
  • 예수님의 인성이 필요해
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 거짓을 말하고 사망 가운데 있고 천연적인 생명을 일반적으로 살고-- 경솔하게 말하고 분별없이 표현하고 하나님을 위하지 않는 나- 예수님의 인성이 내겐 ...
  • The Story of Faith
    1. When first I came here, they spoke of Jesus, Such things I never had heard before, But in my heart was a new sensation, Past explanation, such peace and warmth. My former troubl...
  • Earthen vessel I was made
    1. Earthen vessel I was made, Christ in me the treasure laid; His container I must be, As the content He in me. 2. In His image I was made, Fit that Christ should all pervade; Thus...
  • 분향단에서의 기도
    *작사:Dew Park / 작곡:Dew Park* 하나님께서 수세기 동안 기다리는 분향단의 기도 이 땅에 하나님 움직임 위해 단체적인 그리스도의 기도 분향단은 곧 항상 살아서 중보 기도하는 그리스도 ...
  • He tells me, guard thy heart
    1. He washed away my sins, Gave me a brand new heart; A heart to love Him, trust Him, Seek Him in His Word. He tells me guard thy heart Above all that thou guardest; For out of it,...
  • 놀라운 흐름이여
    *출처:찬양의 회복 / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 놀라운 흐름이여 모두가 만족하네 그는 유용하시며 우린 부르네 아버지는- 원천 아들은 솟-는 샘 그 영은 흐름 되어 우리는 누-리네 강 같은 흐름이...
  • The Two Altars
    1. The altar of burnt offering In God’s economy, Is Christ, the bronzed acacia wood, Judged in humanity. The altar of burnt offering The cross of Christ displays, One person—Christ...
  • 내 사랑 나의 하나님
    *작사:Isaac Watts / 작곡:Anonymous / 번안:한국복음서원* 1. 내 사랑 나의 하나님 내 영원한 분깃 하늘 아래나 땅 위에 주 밖에 없다네 하늘 땅 모두 공허해 만족 주지 못해 내 하나님과 비...
  • 당신이 가시는 곳에
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Overcomers* 당신이 가시는 곳에 당신과 함께 가리라 당신이 유숙하시는 곳에 나도 유숙하리라 당신의 하나님이 곧 나의 하나님이시며 당신의 백성이 나의 백성이 되...
  • 하나님이 세상을 이처럼 사랑해
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 하나님이 세상을 이처럼 사랑해 독생자 주사 누구든지 그를 믿을 때에 멸망치 않-고 하나님이 세상을 이처럼 사랑해 독생자 주사 누구든지 그를 믿을 때...
  • 주의 회복의 장래
    *작사:김혜리 / 작곡:조종영* 1. 주의 회복의 장래 오늘 결정된다네 하나님께 헌신해 내 자신 드립니다 악한 이 세대에서 자신을 분별시켜 세상에 대적하여 서 있겠네 하나님의 제단에 가겠네...