For which He was fully processed;
Consummated now is He!
As the Spirit, He indwells us;
As our God alloted portion,
Working out His full salvation,
Making us the same as He is.

Oh, may a clear, controlling vision of
The Lord's economy direct my heart,
And burn in me until my spirit's wholly set afire!
With spirit strong and active we'll press on
To consummate God's goal—
New Jerusalem, Hallelujah!

2. Jesus lived the God-man pattern,
Set the way for us to follow,
He denied His natural man and
Was obedient unto death,
Once He was the only God-man;
Now we are His duplication.
As the many grains we're blended
As His corporate reproduction.

3. Living out His resurrection,
Dying to the flesh and soul-life.
Living by the mingled spirit,
Natural man we will deny.
Now we're living in the Body,
Every day we're overcoming,
Striving for the peak of Zion,
Watching for our Lord's appearing.

4. God and man will have one living,
Always in the mingled spirit;
We two are incorporated
One organic entity!
This the vision of the ages
Will control our daily living
That the Lord may have His Body
Shining as the holy city.

농부님 포함 1명이 추천

추천인 1

• 농부

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao storykakao talk
퍼머링크

댓글 0

권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 지방교회
  • Lord, how long
    1. Lord, how long, dear Bridegroom, ’Til You come, Lord, how soon? Don’t delay for that coming day, coming day. Grant me, Lord, to be filled With You, Lord, every day. Dearest Lord...
  • God has called us for His purpose
    1. God has called us for His purpose, His economy so glorious, For which He was fully processed; Consummated now is He! As the Spirit, He indwells us; As our God alloted portion, W...
  • The Best Love for the Lord
    1. Loving You, Lord’s all I’m living for; Loving You, Lord, to the uttermost. Lord, forgive me if I’ve left my first love, That’s the bridal love to You. You are more than any one ...
  • 주여 내 자신을 열어드립니다
    주여 내 자신을 열어드립니다 그 사랑 손길에 편안히 쉽니다 당신의 사랑이 나를 만졌으니 지금도 처음 사랑으로 당신을 사랑합니다 난 의심했지만 그 사랑 끝없네 난 거절했지만 기다리셨네 난...
  • 지방교회 청년대학생 찬송녹음 집회 중에서
    지방교회 청년대학생 찬송녹음 집회 중에서.. - 곡 순서 - 내가 주만 의지하리 헌신은 주님을 사랑하는 것은 주님만 더하사 거룩게 하소서 I want to be filled with the Triune God
  • Wherever you go, I will go
    Wherever you go, I will go, Wherever you dwell, I will dwell; Your people will be my people, And your God will be my God. Wherever you go, I will go, Wherever you dwell, I will dwe...
  • Recover My Heart
    1. Sometimes it seems like I have no room in my heart for You. But then You touched me And soften me to turn to You. Recover my heart, Rekindle my love for You. Fill me with love E...
  • All my life long I had panted
    1. All my life long I had panted For a draught from some cool spring, That I hoped would quench the burning Of the thirst I felt within. Hallelujah! I have found Him Whom my soul s...
  • Something Every Heart Is Loving
    1. Something every heart is loving: If not Jesus, none can rest; Lord, my heart to Thee is given; Take it, for it loves Thee best. 2. Thus I cast the world behind me; Jesus most be...
  • Praise the Lord! The God of glory
    1. Praise the Lord! The God of glory Who appeared to Abraham Has appeared to us in spirit For His purpose and His plan! God of glory, God of glory, Do appear to us today, Saturate ...
  • God wants someone to love Him
    1. God wants someone to love Him, Not just someone to serve Him; He wants someone to love Him As His bride. God wants someone to match Him, Not just to imitate Him; He wants a coun...
  • Nearer each day
    1. Nearer each day to me, Dearer each day to me, This Person inside me is Becoming reality. Saving me, loving me, Faith and hope giving me. You're all the world to me Jesus, my Lor...
  • I heard the voice of Jesus say
    1. I heard the voice of Jesus say, "Come unto Me, and rest; Lay down, thou weary one, lay down Thy head upon My breast." I came to Jesus as I was, Weary, and worn, and sad; I found...
  • Immersed in Thy love
    1. Immersed in Thy love; Fresher than morning dew; Here I’m kept away from every earthly care. Such tender feeling; Caressed by my Beloved; You’re the loveliest, much fairer than t...
  • Lord, I love You, Lord, I need You
    Lord, I love You, Lord, I need You, You're the One, the One I need, To live this life, Lord, I need You always; By Your presence, Lord, take lead. Lord, look into me, And infuse me...
  • Lord Now I See
    1. Lord, now I see, You only want me to believe Not to change. In all my failures and defeats To believe what You have done, And not in what I see. 2. Lord I believe, When all arou...
  • Christ liveth in me
    1. Once far from God and dead in sin, No light my heart could see; But in God's Word the light I found, Now Christ liveth in me. Chorus: Christ liveth in me, Christ liveth in me; O...
  • Ordinary Days
    1. Little by little, The Lord is cutting off all our natural life; As we grow in Him, He replaces us with more of His life divine. It is our destiny, To live a normal life in the d...
  • Preserve me, O God
    Preserve me, O God, for I take refuge in You. I say to Jehovah, You are my Lord; Preserve me, O God, for I take refuge in You. I say to Jehovah, You are my Lord. You are my Lord, Y...
  • Rise up, come away
    The voice of my Beloved! He comes leaping on the mountains And says unto me, His love, To rise up, come away. For the winter is past, the rain Turned to flow'rs; now the earth is s...