신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬송
  • Lord, how long
    1. Lord, how long, dear Bridegroom, ’Til You come, Lord, how soon? Don’t delay for that coming day, coming day. Grant me, Lord, to be filled With You, Lord, every day. Dearest Lord...
  • 나의 노정을
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 나의 노정을 주님 정하셨네 이제 다른 길을 선택할 수 없네 풍부하거나 혹은 궁핍해도 나는 나의 노정을 바꾸지 않으리 사람들 그 가치 주목 안하여도 사람...
  • The Best Love for the Lord
    1. Loving You, Lord’s all I’m living for; Loving You, Lord, to the uttermost. Lord, forgive me if I’ve left my first love, That’s the bridal love to You. You are more than any one ...
  • Someone
    1. Is there someone who’s a friend That I can open to? A someone who understands All that I’m going through? A someone when there’s no one I can always come to? There is no someone...
  • 주님의 부르심
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 가야 할 사람이 가지 않기에 능력이 없는 사람 부르셨네 일을 해야 될 사람이 그-분-의 표준에 이르지 못함으로 교회는 하락하여 이미 계시록의 상태에 있...
  • 모든 위로의 하나님
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 모든 위로의 하나님 자비의 아버지 우리들을 위로해 주시네 많은 고난 속에 그의 위로 넘쳐 오늘 그의 위로 받아 오 참된 사역은 고난 가운데서 그리스...
  • Hear the Lord
    Hear the Lord He’s calling onward Heed His Word His cry is upward Each day we climb a little higher To carry on we need to take a deeper breath See the Lord is not far from you He ...
  • 주님의 사랑 나를 강권해
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 주님의 사랑 나를 강권해 극도로 그를 사랑하도록 내 깊은 속을 만진 그 사랑 나의 온 존재를 헌신하게 해 뛰어난 주 날 매혹해 그의 부름에 응답해 ...
  • 사랑스러운 그의 신부 교회
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 사랑스러운 그의 신부 교회 하나님 실질 인해 달콤하네 신성한 임재 하나님을 누려 최고의 사랑 지녔네 위로부터 부어진 사랑이 우릴 오늘날 이기는 ...
  • 회개의 기도
    *작사:주안 / 작곡:May Lee* 자신만을 위해 살고 자신의 일만 관심해 오 주여 지금 당신께 돌이킵니다 육체와 죄와 세상과 자아에서 구원하사 주님을 살 수 있도록 깨워주소서 오 주여 나의 ...
  • In the church of Jesus there is love for you
    1. In the church of Jesus there is love for you, Love most pure and tender, love most deep and true; Why should you be lonely, why for friendship sigh, When the church of Jesus has...
  • O there’s One in me
    1. O there’s One in me who Is the most lovely One In the whole universe— I just love Him. 2. He has made me fall in love With Him more and more each day: And for now th...
  • Life's Development For God's Purpose
    1. Day 1, You came to me, Brooding so tenderly. You spoke a word to me, And light did shine. My darkness You effaced, My emptiness replaced; The gospel's light erased My hist'ry va...
  • 주님의 회복
    *작사:Witness Lee / 작곡:unknown* 주님의 회복은 우리의 중심과 실재와 생명과 모든것 되신 그리스도 회복하고 그리스의 몸의 하나 회복하며 그리스도의 몸의 모든 지체들의 기능을 회복하...
  • Lord Jesus Christ, our heart feels sweet
    1. Lord Jesus Christ, our heart feels sweet Whene’er we think on Thee, And long that to Thy presence dear We soon might raptured be! Chorus : Lord, like the pretty henna-flower, In...
  • 생명의 길(New Tune)
    *작사:꼬마돌멩이 / 작곡:꼬마돌멩이 / 편곡:FTTS* 사랑이 강권하시네 사랑이 헌신케 해 내 장래와 내 온 일생을 아낌없이 쏟아 이상을 보여 주소서 더 높이 이끄소서 당신의 오심 열망하며 ...
  • But whoever drinks
    But whoever drinks of the water That I will give him Shall by no means thirst forever; But the water that I will give him Will become in him A fountain of water Springing up into e...
  • 주여 내 자신을 열어 드립니다
    *작사:Anonymous / 작곡:Anonymous* 주여 내 자신을 열어드립니다 그 사랑 손길에 편안히 쉽니다 당신의 사랑이 나를 만졌으니 지금도 처음 사랑으로 당신을 사랑합니다 난 의심했지만 그 사...
  • If you are hungry, come to the feast
    1. If you are hungry, come to the feast. Open to Jesus—He is all you need. He fed the thousands, now He’ll feed you. Just open your mouth and take Him in— That’s all you have to do...
  • 그 날 오네
    *작사:Unknown, Adapted / 작곡:H. J. / 번안: Unknown* 1. 그 날 오네 주 예수 곧 오시리 시간 구속해 낭비 하잖고 그를 보라 외침에 준비되게 매일 매 순간을 사용하여 주 오실 때 그분 만...