문서 (367)

• 찬송자료 | Let me stand behind You, Lord
    1. Let me stand behind You, Lord. Let me wash Your feet with my tears. Let me wipe them with my hair. Let me kiss them and anoint them With the ointment. I love You! Jesus, I love You! May I waste my all and life on You. Let me pour the ointment pure On Your head and on Your feet...
    관리자 | 2013-06-01 15:31 | 조회 수 14363
  • 찬송자료 | A Divine Romantic Story
    1. There is a great mystery, A wonderful story; For ages ’twas hidden, Now shown in His wisdom; ’Tis a divine romance Of God and man in time; Beyond understanding, Yet seen in God’s speaking. God fell in love with man; For only God’s love can Make man just the same as He In life ...
    관리자 | 2013-05-31 10:48 | 조회 수 15589
  • 찬송자료 | A lover of Christ
    1. A lover of Christ should be one Who's attracted by His love And drawn by His sweetness To pursue after Him, pursue after Him, Pursue Him for full satisfaction. 2. A lover of Christ should be one Who is called by Him To be delivered From the self through His oneness With the cr...
    관리자 | 2013-05-30 12:32 | 조회 수 4042
  • 찬송자료 | Something Every Heart Is Loving
    1. Something every heart is loving: If not Jesus, none can rest; Lord, my heart to Thee is given; Take it, for it loves Thee best. 2. Thus I cast the world behind me; Jesus most beloved shall be; Beauteous more than all things beauteous, He alone is joy to me. 3. Bright with all ...
    관리자 | 2013-05-24 12:50 | 조회 수 4123
  • 찬송자료 | All my life long I had panted
    1. All my life long I had panted For a draught from some cool spring, That I hoped would quench the burning Of the thirst I felt within. Hallelujah! I have found Him Whom my soul so long has craved! Jesus satisfies my longings; Through His life I now am saved. 2. Feeding on the h...
    관리자 | 2013-05-22 10:04 | 조회 수 15607
  • 찬송자료 | Jesus Christ You are the Man-Savior
    Jesus Christ You are the Man-Savior Expressing God; Beautifully, sweetly, and pleasantly. 1. Jesus Christ, the genuine, complete, Moral, perfect Man revealing God; In His saving grace to fallen man, In the Jubilee of grace. Jesus Christ You are the God-Man— The reality, The reali...
    관리자 | 2013-05-21 10:54 | 조회 수 4368
  • 교회자료 | 지방 교회들의 신앙과 실행에 관한 질문과 답변
    지방 교회들의 신앙과 실행에 관한 질문과 답변 우리의 신앙과 실행에 관심을 갖는 사람들은 우리에게 많은 질문을 한다. 질문들 중 일부에 대한 답변은 아래와 같다. 1. 여러분이 다니는 교회의 이름은 무엇입니까? 지방 교회는 이름을 갖지 않는다. 우리가 믿고 존귀하게 여기는 유일한 이름은 주 예...
    관리자 | 2013-05-18 13:40 | 조회 수 5328
  • 찬송자료 | To You, Dear Lord
    To You, dear Lord, I give myself afresh again Unsparingly for Your desire, Your economy. O, fire from above, Come and consume me thoroughly That You may be my all, My life, my everything. It's Your mercy and Your love That I can give myself to You. Since it's in like manner That ...
    관리자 | 2013-05-16 11:09 | 조회 수 4240
  • 찬송자료 | Affectionate Love - European Young People's Conference 2011
    If we have an affectionate love, an affectionate love for the Lord Jesus, our tongue will be, will be the pen of a ready writer, ready to write our love for Him and our praise, our praise to Him with our experience and enjoyment of Him according to all, according to all, accordin...
    관리자 | 2013-05-15 11:33 | 조회 수 11346
  • 워치만 니 | 교회의 정통―인도의 말씀
    교회의 정통―인도의 말씀 서문 『여호와의 말씀에 내 생각은 너희 생각과 다르며 내 길은 너희 길과 달라서 하늘이 땅보다 높음같이 내 길은 너희 길보다 높으며 내 생각은 너희 생각보다 높으니라』(사 55:8-9) 하나님은 우리 개인의 길을 정하셨을 뿐 아니라 교회의 길도 정하셨다. 무릇 하나님께 속...
    관리자 | 2013-05-15 08:54 | 조회 수 5354