문서 (740)

• 찬송자료 | 주님 가까우니
    *작사:Anonymous / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 주님 가까우니 염려 말아라 주님만을 믿고 요동치 마라 너의 마음대로 행하지 마라-- 혹시 주가 오늘 올지 모른다 2. 아무 염려 말고 주께 맡기라 널 위해 죽은 주 네 고통 지리 앞으로 나아가 기회 붙잡아-- 견고한 그 사랑 증거하여라 3. 주가 지체해도 염려 ...
    관리자 | 2017-05-12 15:35 | 조회 수 1943
  • 찬송자료 | 우리의 뜻대로 가는 길
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 우리의 뜻대로 가는 길 누군가가 예정하셨네 그 길을 함께 걸어갈 동반자도 예정하셨네 우리가 원하는 것들은 당신과는 달랐었지만 주님이 예비하신 건 가장 좋은 선물이네 난 이제 주님 안에 걸어가리 영원 전에 계획하신 당신의 예정을 따라서 당신이 안배한 ...
    관리자 | 2017-05-10 09:32 | 조회 수 3500
  • 찬송자료 | 'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus
    1. ’Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus, Just to take Him at His word; Just to rest upon His promise; Just to know, Thus saith the Lord. Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him, How I’ve proved Him o’er and o’er, Jesus, Jesus, Precious Jesus! O for grace to trust Him more. 2. O how sweet to tru...
    관리자 | 2017-05-08 18:52 | 조회 수 1870
  • 찬송자료 | What a Friend we have in Jesus
    1. What a Friend we have in Jesus, All our sins and griefs to bear! What a privilege to carry Everything to God in prayer! O what peace we often forfeit, O what needless pain we bear, All because we do not carry Everything to God in prayer! 2. Have we trials and temptations? Is t...
    관리자 | 2017-05-04 20:34 | 조회 수 1852
  • 찬송자료 | Come, Thou Fount of every blessing
    1. Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace; Streams of mercy, never ceasing, Call for songs of loudest praise. Jesus sought me when a stranger, Wand’ring from the face of God; He, to save my soul from danger, Interposed His precious blood. 2. O to grac...
    관리자 | 2017-05-02 16:18 | 조회 수 1768
  • 찬송자료 | 사랑의 음성을
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 사랑의 음성을 나는 듣고 있어요 나를 바라보는 그 다정한 모습도 나의 맘에 세미한 소리로 부르시어 그의 길을 함께 가자 말씀해 주셨죠 우리 이제 같은 곳을 바라보아요 마주 잡은 두 손 결코 놓지 말아요 우리 앞에 있는 긴 여행을 함께 가요 사랑스런 동반자 ...
    관리자 | 2017-04-28 23:16 | 조회 수 2370
  • 찬송자료 | 주님 살 수 있는 새날 주심을
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Overcomers* 주님 살 수 있는 새날 주심을 감사드려 또 하루를 주님과 한 영 됨 훈련하도록 기억게 하사 내 자신을 부인하고 신뢰치 않고 내 자신 살지 않게 나를 강화시키사 이 하루를 주님 살 수 있게 포도나무의 가지처럼 주님을 나의 모든 것으로 취-해
    관리자 | 2017-04-26 13:15 | 조회 수 2467
  • 찬송자료 | 사람들은 알지 못하네
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 산골짜기에 핀 그 꽃을 사람들은 알지 못하네 산에서 불어오는 바람의 향내를 맡으면서-도 그 향기를 내고 있는 그 꽃을 알지 못하네 거리에 핀 큰 꽃들의 아름다움만을 알 뿐 산골짜기의 이름 없는 꽃의 아름다움을 그 꽃은 하늘의 이슬로 청초하건만 산의 바람으...
    관리자 | 2017-04-24 12:10 | 조회 수 2203
  • 찬송자료 | To God be the glory, great things He hath done
    1. To God be the glory, great things He hath done, So loved He the world that He gave us His Son, Who yielded His life our redemption to win, And opened the life-gate that all may go in. Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, Let the earth hear His voice; Praise the Lord, praise the L...
    관리자 | 2017-04-20 13:06 | 조회 수 1954
  • 찬송자료 | My King will soon come back again
    1. My King will soon come back again, The sky be filled with Him; The universe to be redeemed Will see His light therein. The Lord will soon fulfill His plan, His footsteps now I hear; His glorious frame I faintly see Beginning to appear. 2. I’m longing for His presence blest And...
    관리자 | 2017-04-18 17:42 | 조회 수 1866