권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• 'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus
    1. ’Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus, Just to take Him at His word; Just to rest upon His promise; Just to know, Thus saith the Lord. Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him, How I’ve proved H...
  • '오늘'이라고 일컬어지는 동안에
    *작사:히3:13-14, 10:25 / 작곡:Selah* 1. '오늘'이라고 일컬어지는 동안에 여러분은 매일 서로 권유하여 여러분 중에 아무도 죄의 속임수에 빠져 마음이 굳어지지 않도록 하십시오 ...
  • A Divine Romantic Story
    1. There is a great mystery, A wonderful story; For ages ’twas hidden, Now shown in His wisdom; ’Tis a divine romance Of God and man in time; Beyond understanding, Yet seen in God’...
  • A flowing river and a tree
    1. A flowing river and a tree, Eden’s outstanding features are, Man to supply with food and drink That he may live fore’er. Chorus: God is in Christ to be my supply, God as the Spi...
  • A higher view
    Prod me with Your loving hands, Stir me from my deep impasse. I long to flee this stagnant rut; My soul, my prison, deadened lot, Which end is just to taste Your wrath; So set me o...
  • A life of no regrets
    What caused Mary to give her all? What moved Peter to answer Your call? Many lives were wasted for Your testimony; Oh Lord, why do these people care so much for Thee? See the visio...
  • A little bird I am
    1. A little bird I am, Shut from the fields of air, And in my cage I sit and sing To Him who placed me there; Well pleased a prisoner to be, Because, my God, it pleaseth Thee. 2. N...
  • A lover of Christ
    1. A lover of Christ should be one Who's attracted by His love And drawn by His sweetness To pursue after Him, pursue after Him, Pursue Him for full satisfaction. 2. A lover of Chr...
  • A Person of Life
    1. When I first believed, and His life I received, The seed was sown into me. Now this seed must grow, and this zoe life flow As on to maturity. Am I a person of life? Do I experie...
  • Abba Father
    1. Abba, Father, hear our cry, Mingled spirit deep within. Abba, Father, Abba, Father. 2. Thank You, Father, for sending Him; The Spirit of Your Son Who cries within. 3. Oh! How sw...
  • Abide in Me, and I in you
    Abide in Me, and I in you, As the branch cannot bear fruit Of itself unless It abides in the vine, So neither can you Unless you abide in Me. 1. I am the vine, You are the branches...
  • Above the waste and emptiness
    1. Above the waste and emptiness Broods the spirit of God Bringing forth God's speaking in us Hey! Let there be light! And the light shines in the darkness And the darkness did not...
  • According to my earnest expectation and hope
    According to my earnest expectation and hope that in nothing I will be put to shame, but with all boldness, as always, even now Christ will be magnified in my body, whether through...
  • Affectionate Love - European Young People's Conference 2011
    If we have an affectionate love, an affectionate love for the Lord Jesus, our tongue will be, will be the pen of a ready writer, ready to write our love for Him and our praise, our...
  • All my life long I had panted
    1. All my life long I had panted For a draught from some cool spring, That I hoped would quench the burning Of the thirst I felt within. Hallelujah! I have found Him Whom my soul s...
  • All Things Work Together
    Because those whom He foreknew, He also predestinated To be conformed to the image of His Son, That He might be the Firstborn among many brothers; And those whom He predestinated, ...
  • All Who are With Me Greet You
    Titus 3:15 All who are with me greet you. Greet those who blove us in faith. Grace be with you all. 151 Referring to subjective faith, the act of our believing, which brings us int...
  • All-fitting Life
    We work together with God by a life, We work together with God by a life: All-sufficient, All-mature; 1. (Brothers) Able to fit (Sisters) All situations, (Brothers) Able to endure ...
  • And He showed me a river
    1. And He showed me a river Of water of life, Bright as crystal, Proceeding out Of the throne of God And of the Lamb. And Thou shalt make them to drink Of the river of Thy pleasure...
  • And let them make a sanctuary for Me
    1. And let them make a sanctuary for Me, That I may dwell in their midst, Our prayer is “Lord, we give ourselves to Thee, We’ll be the builders for Your economy.” Under a clear sky...