권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• Divine anointing in me dwelleth
    1. Divine anointing in me dwelleth, And it teaches me all things; It ever leads me in the Lord to live And to me His presence brings. Chorus In my spirit the anointing dwells, O th...
  • The Two Altars
    1. The altar of burnt offering In God’s economy, Is Christ, the bronzed acacia wood, Judged in humanity. The altar of burnt offering The cross of Christ displays, One person—Christ...
  • I Live and Yet Not I
    1. I live and yet not I, For Christ He lives in me. The life I live in the flesh now Is Christ, just Christ, to be. O what a marvelous hope, Lord, To find myself in You, And in exp...
  • Dearest Lord I come
    1. Dearest Lord I come This is now my prayer Keep me open to You May I always love You. Chorus: Lord, I love You more today So much more than yesterday Lord, I need You Lord, I lov...
  • How I praise Thee, precious Savior
    1. How I praise Thee, precious Savior, That Thy love laid hold of me; Thou hast saved and cleansed and filled me, That I might Thy channel be. Channels only, blessed Master, But wi...
  • Christ liveth in me
    1. Once far from God and dead in sin, No light my heart could see; But in God's Word the light I found, Now Christ liveth in me. Chorus: Christ liveth in me, Christ liveth in me; O...
  • Christ is Everything for God's Building
    Christ is everything for God's building, and as the engraved stone with seven eyes, the topstone of grace, Christ is everything for God's building, and as the engraved ston...
  • This Wonderful Faith
    This wonderful faith and this super-excellent love are out of the Triune God, who earnestly desires to be joined to us to be our everything. This Triune God passed through the proc...
  • Has the wine run dry so soon
    Has the wine run dry so soon? I have barely tasted it; Long before my tongue has quenched its thirst, Has the wine run dry? I have spent my final dime On the thing I thought would ...
  • Looking at You, Lord, You’re All I Need
    1. Where I am, there You are. In the darkness, my Morning Star. When in sickness, You are my health. When I’m poor, Lord, You’re my wealth. Looking at You Lord, You&rsq...
  • 오히려 자신을 비우셔서
    *작사:빌2:7-8 / 작곡:May Lee* 오히려 자신을 비우셔서 노예의 모습을 가지시어 사람들과 같은 모양이 되셨으며 사람의 형태로 나타나셔서 자신을 낮추시고 순종하시어 죽기까지 하셨습니다 ...
  • 나의 눈을 뜨게 하소서
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 나의 눈을 뜨게 하소서 주님 본대로 볼 수 있도록 이제 다른 것 뵈지 않-고 밝은 빛을 보도록 2. 나의 폭을 넓혀 주소서 주님 맘 속에 그 넓이만큼 ...
  • Day by day Dear Lord of Thee
    *작사:Richard of Chichester / 작곡:기쁨샘* Day by day Dear Lord of Thee, three things I pray, To see Thee more clearly, To love Thee more dearly, To follow Thee more nearly, Day ...
  • All-fitting Life
    We work together with God by a life, We work together with God by a life: All-sufficient, All-mature; 1. (Brothers) Able to fit (Sisters) All situations, (Brothers) Able to endure ...
  • We are the generation
    1. We are the generation The Lord has waited for. He has sought us and pursued us. When we touched Him, He renewed us. Now the time has come For all the young To be in touch with H...
  • 하나님의 사랑
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 태속에 길리워 낳은 자식을 저버릴 수 없는 어미의 마음처럼 사랑하는 이의 병-듦이 그를 퇴색시켰-지만 더한 사랑으로 그- 초라함을 덮어준 그- 연인...
  • 오! 나의 주님
    *작사:Antipas Lee / 작곡:Antipas Lee* 1. 오 나의 주님 생명의 주님 육신되어 오신- 주님 인생 사시고 십자가에 못박혀 물과 피 흘리셨네 그 주님 무덤 안에 머물다 사흘만에 부활하셔서- ...
  • Nothing’s quite so precious
    1. Nothing’s quite so precious As Jesus in my spirit. He takes away the care And fills me with His peace. He never leaves me, E’en as the days grow weary. His presence goes with me...
  • A flowing river and a tree
    1. A flowing river and a tree, Eden’s outstanding features are, Man to supply with food and drink That he may live fore’er. Chorus: God is in Christ to be my supply, God as the Spi...
  • 신부의 사랑
    *작사:고전2:9 각주1 / 작곡:Ruth* 하나님께서 우리를 사랑하사 미리 예비하신 것들 눈으로 본 적도 귀로 들은 적도 마음에 떠오른 적도 없지만 우리를 위하여 정하고 예비하신 깊고 감추어진...