지방교회 변증자료를 나누기 위한 게시판입니다.

• 목록
  • 아래로
  • 위로
  • 쓰기
  • 검색

삼일 하나님의 하나(3-2)

첨부 1

아래 한글 번역의 원출처는 https://contendingforthefaith.org/en/the-oneness-of-the-triune-god/입니다. 이 번역문은 영어에 익숙지 않은 독자들을 위한 ‘비공식 자료’이며, 원문과 일치하지 않을 수 있습니다. 정확한 내용을 원하는 분은 영어 원문을 직접 참고하시기 바랍니다. 이 번역 자료는 영어원문 없이 한글 번역본만 다른 곳에 재인용될 수 없습니다.

The Oneness of the Triune God

삼일 하나님의 하나

2. The Identification Scriptures

동일시를 말하는 성경 구절들

This type of Scripture reveals the outward expression of the oneness of the Triune God by making an identification of the Son with the Father and the Lord with the Spirit. Examples are found in Isaiah 9:6, John 14:9-10; 10:28-30, 38 and 2 Corinthians 3:17.

이러한 유형의 성경은 아들을 아버지와 동일시하고 주님을 그 영과 동일시함으로써 삼일 하나님의 하나의 외적인 표현을 계시합니다. 이러한 예들은 이사야 9장 6절, 요한복음 14장 9-10절, 10장 28-30, 38절과 고린도후서 3장 17절에서 발견됩니다.

a) Isaiah 9:6 identifies the Son with the Father: “…a son is given…and his name shall be called…Everlasting Father….” This type of Scripture revealing One being Another must be understood with the type of Scripture revealing the Three mutually interpenetrating each other, that is, what unlocks the understanding of Isaiah’s utterance of the Son being called the Everlasting Father is Jesus’ utterance in John 14:10: “…I am in the Father and the Father in me….” One utterance identifies the Son with the Father; the other reveals the mutual indwelling or interpenetration of the Son and the Father. In other words, the interpenetration Scriptures view the oneness of the Triune God from the angle of their inner existence, and the identification Scriptures view the same oneness from the angle of their outward expression. Both utterances are God’s word and must be taken together.

a) 이사야서 9장 6절은 다음과 같이 아들을 아버지와 동일시합니다. “한 아들께서 … 주어지셨는데 … 그분의 이름은 … 영원하신 아버지 … 라 불리리라.” 한 분이 다른 한 분이심을 계시하는 이런 유형의 성경은 셋이 서로를 관통하고 있음을 계시하는 성경의 유형으로 이해해야 합니다. 즉, 아들이 영존하시는 아버지라 불리리라는 이사야 말씀을 이해하도록 풀어주는 것은 요한복음 14장 10절에 있는 다음과 같은 예수님의 말씀입니다. “내가 아버지 안에 있고 아버지께서 내 안에 계신다….” 한 곳의 말씀은 아들을 아버지와 동일시하고, 다른 곳의 말씀은 아들과 아버지의 상호 내주 또는 상호 침투를 계시합니다. 즉, 상호 침투를 말하는 성경 구절들은 내적 존재의 시각에서 삼일 하나님의 하나를 본 것이고, 동일시를 말하는 성경 구절들은 외적 표현의 시각에서 동일한 하나를 본 것입니다. 둘 모두 하나님의 말씀이며 함께 받아들여야 합니다.

b) John 14:9-10 also identifies the Son with the Father and is spoken by the Lord Himself: “Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and dost thou not know me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father….” However, immediately following His statement in verse 9 identifying Himself with the Father, the Lord explains in verse 10 the exact sense in which this is to be understood: “Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me…?” Therefore, it is in the sense of the interpenetration of the Son and the Father that we understand the identification of each with the other. The Father and the Son are so one by a living mutual interpenetration and inter-existence in each other that their expression is identical.

b) 주님께서 친히 하신 말씀인 요한복음 14장 9-10절 역시 이렇게 아들을 아버지와 동일시합니다. “예수님께서 그에게 말씀하셨다. “빌립이여, 내가 이렇게 오랫동안 여러분과 함께 있었는데도, 그대가 나를 알지 못하십니까? 나를 본 사람은 아버지를 본 것인데….”” 그러나 주님은 9절에서 자신을 아버지와 동일시하시고 바로 이어서, 10절에서는 이해를 돕도록 그 정확한 의미를 이렇게 설명하십니다. “내가 아버지 안에 있고 아버지께서 내 안에 계시는 것을, 그대가 믿지 않습니까?" 그러므로 우리가 한 위격을 다른 위격과 동일시하는 것은 바로 아들과 아버지의 상호 침투라는 의미에서 그러합니다. 아버지와 아들은 살아 있는 상호 침투와 서로 안에 내주하셔서 그들의 표현이 동일시되실 정도로 하나이십니다.

c) John 10:28-30, 38 are another group of Scriptures that unfolds the significance of the identification of the Son with the Father. The Lord says, “…they shall never perish, and no one shall snatch them out of my hand [Christ’s]…and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand. I and the Father are one…. that ye may know and understand that the father is in me, and I in the Father.” The Lord’s hand (v. 28) and the Father’s hand (v. 29) are identified. In other words to be in “…my hand…” is identical to being in “…the Father’s hand.” This identification of the hand is made in relationship to the power of the Son and the Father to keep the sheep.

c) 요한복음 10장 28-30, 38절은 아들과 아버지를 동일시한 의미를 밝혀주는 또 다른 성경 구절들입니다. 주님은 이렇게 말씀하십니다. “그들은 영원히 멸망하지 않을 것이며, 아무도 그들을 내[그리스도] 손에서 빼앗아 가지 못할 것입니다. … 아무도 그들을 내 아버지의 손에서 빼앗아 갈 수 없습니다. … 나와 아버지는 하나입니다. … 그러면 아버지께서 내 안에 계시고 내가 아버지 안에 있는 것을 여러분이 알게 되고, 또 계속하여 알게 될 것입니다.” 여기서 주님의 손(28절)과 아버지의 손(29절)이 동일시되고 있습니다. 다시 말해서 "내 손" 안에 있는 것은 "아버지의 손" 안에 있는 것과 동일합니다. 이러한 손의 동일시는 양을 지키시는 아들과 아버지의 능력과 관련하여 이루어집니다.

The identification of the “Son’s hand” being the “Father’s hand” and vice versa is revealed in verse 30 to be an identification of oneness: “I and the Father are one.” This is identification revealing oneness, not identification destroying, or nullifying, the distinction of Father, Son, and Spirit. John 10:30 makes it clear that “I” and “the Father” exist at the same time, yet they are one (not singular, “is one”).

“아들의 손”이 “아버지의 손”이시라는 동일시와 그 반대의 경우도 30절에서 “나와 아버지는 하나입니다”라는 하나의 동일시로 계시됩니다. 이것은 아버지와 아들과 영의 구별을 파괴 혹은 무효화하지 않으면서 하나를 계시하는 동일시입니다. 요한복음 10장 30절은 “나”와 “아버지”가 동시에 존재하시지만, 여전히 그들은 하나이심(are one)(단수형인 “is one”이 아닌)을 분명히 합니다.

The identification of oneness made in John 10:28-30 is revealed in John 10:38 to be a oneness consisting of a mutual interpenetration: “…that ye may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.” John Albert Bengel, in his classic New Testament Word Studies, makes the same observation on John 10:30 and 38 by saying: “These two sentences, I and the Father are one, and, the Father in me and I in the Father, mutually explain one another.” Thus, the Scriptures identifying the Son with the Father as in Isaiah 9:6, John 14:9, and John 10:28-30 must be interpreted in the light of oneness and mutual interpenetration in the Godhead.

요한복음 10장 28-30절에 있는 하나의 동일시는 요한복음 10장 38절에서 다음과 같이 상호 침투로 구성된 하나 안에서 계시됩니다. "그러면 아버지께서 내 안에 계시고 내가 아버지 안에 있는 것을 여러분이 알게 되고, 또 계속하여 알게 될 것입니다.” J. A. 벵겔(Bengel)은 그의 고전인 <신약 단어 연구>에서 요한복음 10장 30절과 38절에 대해 이렇게 동일한 관찰을 했습니다. “나와 아버지는 하나입니다와 아버지께서 내 안에 계시고 내가 아버지 안에 있다는 이 두 문장은 서로가 서로를 상호적으로 설명한다.” 그러므로 이사야서 9장 6절과 요한복음 14장 9절과 요한복음 10장 28-30절에서 아들을 아버지와 동일시하는 성경 구절들은 신격 안에 있는 하나와 상호 침투의 관점에서 해석되어야만 합니다.

d) Second Corinthians 3:17 makes an identification of the Lord with the Spirit: “Now the Lord is the Spirit….” This identification must also be understood with the type of Scripture found in John 16:13-15 revealing the interpenetration within the Godhead. What unlocks the meaning of Paul’s utterance of the Lord being identified with the Spirit is Jesus’ utterance in John 16:14: “He [the Spirit] shall glorify me: for he shall take of [out of] mine, and shall declare it unto you.” Paul identifies the Lord with the Spirit because they inseparably interpenetrate each other as the one God.

d) 고린도후서 3장 17절은 다음과 같이 주님과 그 영을 동일시합니다. “더구나 주님은 그 영이십니다….” 이 동일시 역시 신격 안의 상호 침투를 계시하는 요한복음 16장 13-15절에서 발견되는 성경의 유형으로 이해되어야 합니다. 주님께서 그 영과 동일시된다는 바울의 말의 의미는 요한복음 16장 14절의 예수님의 말씀으로 밝혀집니다. ”그분[그 영]께서 나를 영광스럽게 하실 것인데, 왜냐하면 그분께서 내 것을 [으로부터] 받으셔서 여러분에게 알려 주실 것이기 때문입니다.” 즉 바울이 주님을 그 영과 동일시한 것은 그들이 한 하나님으로서 불가분하게 서로 상호 침투하시기 때문입니다.

These words of identification express the ineffable oneness of the Triune God. It is an identification of oneness rather than an identification that obliterates the eternal distinctions of the Father, Son, and Spirit. Their oneness is so complete that they can be inseparably identified in expression. This is the highest type of oneness revealed to man.

이러한 동일시의 말씀들은 삼일 하나님의 형언할 수 없는 하나를 표현합니다. 그것은 아버지와 아들과 영의 영원한 구별들을 없애버리지 않는 하나의 동일시입니다. 그들의 하나는 너무나 완전해서 표현에 있어서 분리할 수 없는 동일시가 될 수 있습니다. 이것은 인간에게 계시된 가장 높은 유형의 하나(oneness)입니다(계속).

'삼일 하나님의 하나(3-3)'에서 계속

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao storykakao talk
퍼머링크

댓글 0

권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?