권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• A Divine Romantic Story
    1. There is a great mystery, A wonderful story; For ages ’twas hidden, Now shown in His wisdom; ’Tis a divine romance Of God and man in time; Beyond understanding, Yet seen in God’...
  • A lover of Christ
    1. A lover of Christ should be one Who's attracted by His love And drawn by His sweetness To pursue after Him, pursue after Him, Pursue Him for full satisfaction. 2. A lover of Chr...
  • 성소 안에 들어갈 때에
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 주님이 왜 주시지 않는지 주님이 왜 더하지 않는지 나는 알지 못했지만 이제는 나 알았네 성소 안에 들어갈 때에- 주님의 그 눈빛 볼 때에- 그 말씀하심 들을 ...
  • 오신다 그랬죠
    *작사:온전한사랑 / 작곡:May Lee* 오신다 그-랬죠 곧 그래서 기다립니다 당신을 너무도 보고싶고 또 사랑하므로 내 모든 것 되신 사랑하는 주 예수님 영원하고 완전한 나-의 구속주 나의 구...
  • 세상은 꿈꾸게 하나
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 세상은 꿈꾸게 하나 나는 다만 주를 얻으리 사라질 것들 위해서 하루라도 살 가치 있나 크게 성공하고 또 부요해져도 오 많은 누림을 다 향유해도 난...
  • Something Every Heart Is Loving
    1. Something every heart is loving: If not Jesus, none can rest; Lord, my heart to Thee is given; Take it, for it loves Thee best. 2. Thus I cast the world behind me; Jesus most be...
  • All my life long I had panted
    1. All my life long I had panted For a draught from some cool spring, That I hoped would quench the burning Of the thirst I felt within. Hallelujah! I have found Him Whom my soul s...
  • Jesus Christ You are the Man-Savior
    Jesus Christ You are the Man-Savior Expressing God; Beautifully, sweetly, and pleasantly. 1. Jesus Christ, the genuine, complete, Moral, perfect Man revealing God; In His saving gr...
  • 당신은 아시면서
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 주여 당신은 목숨까지도 다 주셨는데 저는 당신께 무엇을 드렸나요 드린게 없어요 드릴 것도 없어요 그저 당신을 향한 갈망 뿐 더 사랑하고 싶고 더 하나되고 ...
  • 하락의 시대에
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 하락의 시대에 주님께 나아가 이기는 이들로 발견되길 원해 처음 사랑 잃지 않고 주를 으뜸으로 여겨 많은 수고 가운데서 주의 증거되리 생명의 단들이 ...
  • 나의 노정을
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 나의 노정을 주님 정하셨네 이제 다른 길을 선택할 수 없네 풍부하거나 혹은 궁핍해도 나는 나의 노정을 바꾸지 않으리 사람들 그 가치 주목 안하여도 사람...
  • To You, Dear Lord
    To You, dear Lord, I give myself afresh again Unsparingly for Your desire, Your economy. O, fire from above, Come and consume me thoroughly That You may be my all, My life, my ever...
  • Affectionate Love - European Young People's Conference 2011
    If we have an affectionate love, an affectionate love for the Lord Jesus, our tongue will be, will be the pen of a ready writer, ready to write our love for Him and our praise, our...
  • Therefore with joy shall ye draw water
    Therefore with joy shall ye draw water Out of the wells of salvation And in that day shall ye say, "Praise the Lord!" Therefore with joy shall ye draw water Out of the wells of sal...
  • 주님이 제게 하신 그 말씀
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 주님이 제게 하신 그 말씀 네 자신을 비우고 나를 다만 먹으라 나를 받아 들이라 너-의 생각 감정 의지 너-의 온 존재가 나로 대치 되어야 한다 오 주-님 주 ...
  • 매일 아침 눈을 뜨며
    *작사:Marysoo / 작곡:Marysoo* 매일 아침 눈을 뜨며 주님의 얼굴 보겠네 주 사랑합니다 이 달콤한 고백 하루의 시작 삼으리 매일 저녁 눈 감으며 주님께 돌이키겠네 더 많은 시간과 더 많은 ...
  • 오 영광스러운 신성한 사랑
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 세상이 시작되기 전 신부를 갈망하셨네 영광스러운 당신의 뜻 상호 거처되는 비록 난 범죄해 죽어야했지만 피 흘리사 날 해방했네 생명을 얻어 가까이 ...
  • This Divine Romance
    1. How could a country girl like me Become Your match — Your bride to be? You’re holy and You are divine But I’m fallen and human. Without You, Lord, I have no chance To be like Yo...
  • I do not know where they have laid Him
    1. I do not know where they have laid Him. The stone is taken away from the tomb. Oh! They have taken Him away! Oh! Where is He? 2. Disciples came and saw the empty tomb But went a...
  • Recover My Heart
    1. Sometimes it seems like I have no room in my heart for You. But then You touched me And soften me to turn to You. Recover my heart, Rekindle my love for You. Fill me with love E...