권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• The love of Christ is Christ Himself
    The love of Christ is Christ Himself. Just as Christ is immeasurable, So also is His love; Hence, it is knowledge surpassing. Yet we can know it by experiencing it. When Christ mak...
  • Let us come forward
    Let us come forward To the Holy of Holies With a true heart In full assurance of faith, (2x) Having, having our hearts Sprinkled, sprinkled from and evil conscience And having our ...
  • And let them make a sanctuary for Me
    1. And let them make a sanctuary for Me, That I may dwell in their midst, Our prayer is “Lord, we give ourselves to Thee, We’ll be the builders for Your economy.” Under a clear sky...
  • 주님은 기다리시네
    *작사:Caleb / 작곡:Caleb* 주님은 기다리시네 은혜 주시려 주님을 기다리는자 복이 있으리 모든 것 뒤에 주님-은 숨어 계시-며 아무 것 하시지 않-고 보이지 않지만 은밀히 우리 안에서 일하...
  • 생명만이 필요해
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 1. 베드론 사람을 낚는 어부로 부름받았고- 요한은 그물을- 깁었네- 오늘날 구멍난 많은 우리의 영적인 그물들 보수할 수 있는 것은 오직 생명뿐 오오 생명만...
  • 주 예수님 사랑해요
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 우리의 마음 활짝 열어서 주님의 이름 불러요 오 주 예수님 우리 마음을 채워주는 그 이름 주 예수님 사랑해요 주님께 감사 드려요 아름답고 소중한 이름 주님...
  • O there’s One in me
    1. O there’s One in me who Is the most lovely One In the whole universe— I just love Him. 2. He has made me fall in love With Him more and more each day: And for now th...
  • What a happy day
    1. What a happy day When I no more could turn away, When Jesus took my heart from the black of night Into the kingdom of His light. 2. Now my life’s begun, The “really life” that’s...
  • Jesus Lord, I love You
    Jesus Lord, I love You. Nothing more do I want. Nothing in this whole world Satisfies as You do, Lord. Though I wander away, Still Your love seeks after me, Reaching me; I’m subdue...
  • 가시나무 떨기의 불꽃
    *작사:Caleb / 작곡:Caleb* 1. 나 어느 날 광야 뒤에서 양을 치는 중에 하나님의 산 호렙 산에서 주 나타나셨네 가시나무 떨기의 불꽃 그 불꽃 가운데 주님의 음성 내게 들려와 날 사로잡았-...
  • 하늘에서 오신 주님
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 하늘에서 오신 주님 나의 죄를인해 고난받으사 죽으시고 창에 찔리셨네 부활하사 내 안으로 뿌려졌네 생명의 씨 되어 새 예루살렘에 오 이를 때까지 ...
  • 나의 사랑 어여쁜이여
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 나의 사랑 어여쁜이여 오 겨울도 지났고 또 비도 그쳐 일어나 함께 가자 지면엔 꽃 피고 새들은 노래하네 반구의 소리가 들려 우리 온 땅에 그는 그의 ...
  • Take my life, and let it be
    1. Take my life, and let it be Consecrated, Lord, to Thee; Take my moments and my days, Let them flow in ceaseless praise, Let them flow in ceaseless praise. 2. Take my hands, and ...
  • Above the waste and emptiness
    1. Above the waste and emptiness Broods the spirit of God Bringing forth God's speaking in us Hey! Let there be light! And the light shines in the darkness And the darkness did not...
  • 갈보리 산 위에 십자가 섰으니
    *작사:George Bennard / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 갈보리 산 위에 십자가 섰으니 주가 고난을 당한 표라 험한 십자가를 내가 사랑함은 주가 보혈을 흘림일세 최후 승리를 얻기까지 주의 십자가 사...
  • 마음에 부어진 사랑
    *작사:조승일 / 작곡:조종영* 1. 사-랑의 줄로 우릴 이끄셨네 주 하나님 그분 아들 주셔서 나타난 고귀한 사랑 우리에게 주입하신 신-성한 사랑으로 이제 우리 안에서 형제 사랑을 산출하셨네...
  • 감사해 주님께서
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 감사해- 주님께서 날 위해 죽으사 그의 자비- 흘러넘쳐 오 주님께서 가장 값진 보혈의 대가로 내 생명을 구속했네 나 어찌 그 사랑 떠날 수 있나 영...
  • Recall how David swore
    1. Recall how David swore, “I’ll not come into my house, Nor go up to my bed, Give slumber to mine eyelids, Until I find a place for Thee, A place, O Lord, for Thee.” Our mighty Go...
  • This is my wonderful story
    1. This is my wonderful story, Christ to my heart has come; Jesus, the King of Glory, Finds in my heart a home. Christ in me, Christ in you, Christ in us, O wonderful story, Christ...
  • Day One, You came to me
    1. Day One, You came to me, Brooding so tenderly, You spoke a word to me, And light did shine. My darkness You effaced, My emptiness replaced, The gospel’s light erased My history ...