권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• Choose to Be an Overcomer
    1. Noah’s life was one that surely changed the age, When he found the grace of God; He was not afraid to stand against the world, So he built the ark of wood. Would you choose to b...
  • 아침마다 내 맘에서
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote 아침마다 내 맘에서 맑게 퍼져나는 내게 만족되신- 이름 예수 내 삶의 이유되신 주님 그의 웃는 얼굴에서 나를 향한 사랑- 봅니다 예수 나의 삶의 참된 의...
  • 한 몸을 관심해
    *작사:Dew Park / 작곡:Dew Park* 하나님의 영원한 경륜 그리스도의 비밀인 교회 우린 그분 안에 함께 건축되어 하나님의 거처 되네 오직 사랑 안에 머리를 붙잡고 그리스도 안으로 자라야해 ...
  • 흑암 지나면 빛이 오리
    *작사:Frances Ridley Havergal / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 흑암 지나면 빛이 오리 고통 지나면 달콤하리 약함 지나면 강해지리 어려움 가면 평안오리 2. 손실 후에는 유익 있고 바람 지나면 잠잠...
  • Remove My Covering, Lord
    1. Remove my covering, Lord, That I may see Thy light, And be deceived no more, But all things see aright. Oh, may Thy living light, Lord, Scatter all my night, Lord, And everythin...
  • O Lord, as we consider Thee
    1. O Lord, as we consider Thee, We worship Thee for all Thou art; Thou art so rich, so wonderful, So dear and precious to our heart. Chorus: What Thou art meets our every need! Our...
  • God Needs the Overcomers
    1. God used John, the Baptist, Who left his home and good past; Left the religion of his age. He turned from the oldness, And spoke the Word with boldness, Repent and leave this cr...
  • 세상의 유혹에서 벗어나
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 세상의 유혹에서 벗어나 하늘 향해 내 마음 높이 날아오르네 주님이 계신 그곳으로 나 어느날 그분 앞에 서리 속히 자라리 속히 성숙되리 주님이 안배하신 ...
  • 생명의 길(New Tune)
    *작사:꼬마돌멩이 / 작곡:꼬마돌멩이 / 편곡:FTTS* 사랑이 강권하시네 사랑이 헌신케 해 내 장래와 내 온 일생을 아낌없이 쏟아 이상을 보여 주소서 더 높이 이끄소서 당신의 오심 열망하며 ...
  • 오늘의 은혜 공급 얻어
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 오늘의 은혜 공급 얻어 생명 안에 자라도록 조금조금 매일매일 당신 안으로 자라리 1. 하루에 조금씩 생명이 자라서 당신이 서서히 증가함으로 마침내 ...
  • My heart is hungry, my spirit doth thirst
    1. My heart is hungry, my spirit doth thirst; I come to Thee, Lord, to seek Thy supply; All that I need is none other but Thee, Thou canst my hunger and thirst satisfy. Chorus: Fee...
  • Triune God, We Love You
    Jesus, we love You, We’re glad You came; Jesus, we love You! We call Your name; Your life impart; Breathe now into our heart; Jesus, we love You so! Spirit, we love You, Reality! S...
  • Create in me a clean heart, O God
    Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a right spirit within me. Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from Thy presence; Ta...
  • 항상 한 사람 있었네
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 항상 한 사람 있었네 당신을 영접한 아브라함 사무엘 사역했네 다윗은 찬양의 맘 가득해 더 많은 사람 필요해 2. 그와 같은 사람 되리 당신을 신선케...
  • 후회 없는 삶 나 살도록
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 마리안 어떻게 드렸나 베드론 무엇이 좇게했나 많은 생명 주님 위해 허비됐네 이들은 왜 당신 위해 드려졌는지 후1) 주와 교회 이상 보게해 유익한 ...
  • 관계
    *작사:주의신부 / 작곡:주의신부* 1. 주는 포도나무 난 주의 가지 주가 나의 필요 모두 아셔서 언제나 내게 새 힘을 주시며 모두 채워주시네 내가 주님을 떠나 있을 땐 아무 것도 할 수가 없...
  • We should consecrate ourselves to Christ and the church
    We should consecrate ourselves all our time, all that we are all, all that we have and all that we can do to Christ and the church We consecrate ourselves so that God can accomplis...
  • I love my Lord, but with no love of mine
    1. I love my Lord, but with no love of mine, For I have none to give; I love Thee, Lord, but all the love is Thine, For by Thy love I live. I am as nothing, and rejoice to be Empti...
  • Lord Jesus Christ, our heart feels sweet
    1. Lord Jesus Christ, our heart feels sweet Whene’er we think on Thee, And long that to Thy presence dear We soon might raptured be! Chorus : Lord, like the pretty henna-flower, In...
  • 주여 나의 온 마음 얻으시고
    *작사:Joshua / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 주여 나의 온- 마음 얻으시고 당신 자신으로 채우소서- 매순간 주님께 열린 그릇으로 언제나 주님과 함께 하기 원해 모든 일에서 당신을 신뢰하고 살아냄으...