Do come, oh, do come,
Let him who thirsts and will
Take freely the water of life!

2. Christ, our river, Christ, our water, springing from within;
Christ, our tree, and Christ, the fruits, to be enjoyed therein,
Christ, our day, and Christ, our light, and Christ, our morningstar:
Christ, our everything!

3. We are washing all our robes the tree of life to eat;
“O Lord, Amen, Hallelujah!”—Jesus is so sweet!
We our spirits exercise, and thus experience Christ.
What a Christ have we!

4. Now we have a home so bright that outshines the sun,
Where the brothers all unite and truly are one.
Jesus gets us all together, Him we now display
In the local church.

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao storykakao talk
퍼머링크

댓글 0

권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬송
  • How I praise Thee, precious Savior
    1. How I praise Thee, precious Savior, That Thy love laid hold of me; Thou hast saved and cleansed and filled me, That I might Thy channel be. Channels only, blessed Master, But wi...
  • I have come to the Fountain of Life
    1. I have come to the Fountain of Life, A fountain that flows from above; I have passed from the waters of strife And come to the Elim of love; I have drunk of the heavenly well, I...
  • 모든 이름들 위에 뛰어나시고
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 주여 세상은 더 황폐하여지고 주님의 이름이 반대 받을지라도 주여 당신은 만왕의 왕이요 교회의 머리요 모든 것 중의 모든 것 모든 이름들 위에 뛰어나시고 ...
  • 주께 내 맘 드려요
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 주께 내 맘 드려요 내 모든 것 영원히 주를 누려 주께 내 맘 드려요 내 모든 것 영원히 주를 누려 사랑하는 이 기쁨 내 사랑 주의 임재 안에 잠기네 그...
  • I love You, Lord Jesus
    I love You, Lord Jesus! I love, You, Lord, Precious One! No other one compares to You! (Repeat) Jesus, Lord Jesus, Dear Lord, most lovely One, No one compares to You!
  • He tells me, guard thy heart
    1. He washed away my sins, Gave me a brand new heart; A heart to love Him, trust Him, Seek Him in His Word. He tells me guard thy heart Above all that thou guardest; For out of it,...
  • In the bosom of the Father
    1. In the bosom of the Father, Ere the ages had begun, Thou wast in the Father’s glory, God’s unique begotten Son. When to us the Father gave Thee, Thou in person wast the same, Al...
  • 그 의의 선물은
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 그 의의 선물은 오 측량할 수 없네 그 사랑의 깊이는 알 수 없어 그 사랑이 임했네 멀리 미치는 긍휼도 보좌 위에 계신 어린양 인해 마음을 열고 주...
  • 주 내 마음 지켜 주소서
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Overcomers* 1. 주 내 마음 지켜 주소서 주님에게서 멀어지잖게 순수한 맘으로 주님 보기를 오직 주님만 사랑하기 원해 주 사랑 강권해 자신 드리네 내 마음 이끌림 ...
  • 이기는 자 필요해
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 침례자 요한은 그의 집과 전통과 그 세대의 종교를 떠-났네 옛것을 버리고 어그러진 길 떠나 회개하라 선포했네 이기는 자 필요해 주님을 사랑하는 ...
  • Divine anointing in me dwelleth
    1. Divine anointing in me dwelleth, And it teaches me all things; It ever leads me in the Lord to live And to me His presence brings. Chorus In my spirit the anointing dwells, O th...
  • God’s Central Work and Purpose
    Grant me by the riches of Your glory to be strengthened With power through Your Spirit into my inner man, That Christ may make His home in all of my heart through faith. Lord, Your...
  • These things says the Holy One
    These things says the Holy One, the true One, the One who has the key of David. The One who opens; no one will shutm and shuts and no one opens. I know your works; behold, I have p...
  • 분향단에서의 기도
    *작사:Dew Park / 작곡:Dew Park* 하나님께서 수세기 동안 기다리는 분향단의 기도 이 땅에 하나님 움직임 위해 단체적인 그리스도의 기도 분향단은 곧 항상 살아서 중보 기도하는 그리스도 ...
  • 새로운 아침! 새로운 부흥!
    *작사:Dew Park / 작곡:Dew Park* 아침 해가 동에서 떠오르니 나를 깨워 일어나 찬송케 하네 그분은 치료하는 광선으로 나를 소생시키네 이슬 같은 주님의 은혜 차디찬 내 맘 따뜻하게 해 주...
  • 주님은 어린 아이들과
    *작사:May Lee / 작곡:May Lee* 주님은 어린 아이들과 젖먹이들을 얻으시기 위해 우리를 방문해 오셨네 긴 여행의 과정을 거쳐 우리는 거듭나서 어린 아이와 젖먹이 되었네 주님은 가장 약한 ...
  • Consecrated One
    1. You need the Nazarites to turn this age. Move in me to turn my heart and consecrate. Save me from all selfish seeking, search my heart. Set me free, make every bondage break apa...
  • 빌립보서 3장
    *작사:빌3:7-9, 12, 14, 엡3:8, Dew Park / 작곡:Dew Park* 나에게 유익하던 모든 것 해로운 것으로 여김은 그리스도 예수 아는 지식이 가장 탁월함으로 내가 이미 획득한 것도 온전케 된 것...
  • 때로는 마음에
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Caleb, Praisenote* 1. 때로는 마음에 아픔이 가득할 때 해답을 알 수 없어 그러나 이제 당신의 축복의 성소에 들어가 하늘을 바라보게 해 끝없는 질문들은 변해 이...
  • 못 박히사 생명 주신 주
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 못 박히사 생명 주신 주 날 다시 살렸네 부활 안에서 높이 올리사 날 거듭나게 해 나의 모든 죄 회개하고서 주께 열어 드리니 날 채워 주소서 내게 ...