1. Are you willing to be an age-turner?
Are you trusting to listen to Him?
The Spirit of life is ours for the taking
So let’s charge forth with boldness,
Leave the world behind!

We have to claim this divine power,
Not be ashamed of our wonderful Christ.
We have to claim this divine Spirit
To minister and function, propagate and spread!

2. Will you be making a fresh consecration?
To build a new altar, preparing for His bride,
It’s all up to us—His corporate expression
So let’s charge forth with boldness,
Taking Christ as life!

3. Are you open to this dispensation?
Are you ready to answer His call?
To turn this age, He needs the young people
So let’s charge forth with boldness
For the Lord’s return!

Yes! We will claim this divine power,
Not be ashamed of our wonderful Christ.
Yes! We will claim this divine Spirit
To minister and function, propagate and spread!

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao storykakao talk
퍼머링크

댓글 0

권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

태그 : 찬송
  • According to my earnest expectation and hope
    According to my earnest expectation and hope that in nothing I will be put to shame, but with all boldness, as always, even now Christ will be magnified in my body, whether through...
  • 그리스도와 교회
    *작사:Dew Park / 작곡:Dew Park* 아내 여러분 (OO 자매님) 주님께 하듯이 자기 남편에게 복종하십시오 그리스도께서 교회의 머리심 같이 남편은 아내의 머리기 때문입니다 남편 여러분 (OO ...
  • 무엇이든지 내게 유익하던 모든 것
    *작사:Caleb / 작곡:Jennifer* 1. 무엇이든지 내게 유익하던 모든 것 주를 위해 다 해로 여김은 내 주 그리스도 예수를 아는 지식이 가장 탁월하기 때문이라 후렴) 나 주를 위해 모든 것을 잃...
  • 난 슬프지 않아
    *작사:허인혁 / 작곡:조종영* 1. 낙망하고 피곤한 하루를 보내었나요 세상의 힘겨움과 고통 속에 그대 슬퍼하셨나요 그럴 땐 지체의 음성을 들어보-세요 함께 기도 안에서- 위로를 얻죠- 느낄...
  • Come away to Me
    1. Hear me o Lord when I cry My heart is so cold All things around me cloud Thy sight But then I hear You say Come away from where you are Come away turn your heart I hear you say ...
  • The Story of Faith
    1. When first I came here, they spoke of Jesus, Such things I never had heard before, But in my heart was a new sensation, Past explanation, such peace and warmth. My former troubl...
  • Lord, for this day, thankful to You
    1. Lord, for this day, thankful to You, I give myself to be joined to You anew. You’re the living water, Satisfies me ever, Fills my spirit, in me spreads, and Floods me till life’...
  • 주의 전쟁의 날에 주의 백성이
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 주의 전쟁의 날에 주의 백성이 헌신의 광채 안에 주의 전쟁의 날에 주의 백성이 즐거이 헌신하니 오오 새벽의 태에서 나온 이슬같은 주의 청년들이 ...
  • 오 가장 귀한 주 예수님
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 오 가장 귀한 주 예수님 온 맘 다해 사랑해요 내 안에 거처 정하시고 확장되소서 내 온 존재를 굴복시켜 점유하고 얻으소서 오 가장 귀한 주 예수님 ...
  • 성숙의 과정
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 주권적으로 사람과 일과 사건을 사용해 우리 안의 모든 것을 비우고 점유하던 것 제거함으로 우리의 용량을 증가되게 함으로 우리가 하나님으로 채워지...
  • Rise up, stand up, look up, build up
    1. We have been on Mount Sinai, We have seen God face to face, We’ve received the revelation that God desires a dwelling place. Chorus: Rise up, stand up, look up, build up Never b...
  • Day by day, and with each passing moment
    1. Day by day, and with each passing moment, Strength I find to meet my trials here; Trusting in my Father’s wise bestowment, I’ve no cause for worry or for fear. He, whose heart i...
  • 가끔 하늘 맑아도2 - 워치만 니(1952년, 투옥 전)
    1. 가-끔- 하늘 맑아도 늘- 검-은- 구름뿐 어두운 밤 부른 달콤한 찬송 늘 소리 없이 불러 늘- 흐려 맑-지 않은 하-늘이 날 인내케 해 하나님 맘 기-쁨 구하도록 나를 강권하네 사방이 메말라 ...
  • 당신이 가시는 곳에
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Overcomers* 당신이 가시는 곳에 당신과 함께 가리라 당신이 유숙하시는 곳에 나도 유숙하리라 당신의 하나님이 곧 나의 하나님이시며 당신의 백성이 나의 백성이 되...
  • 내 인생의 목적은 주님
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Caleb* 1. 내 인생의 목적은 주님 극도로 주 사랑하는 것 첫사랑에서 떠났었다면 주여 용서 하소서 누구보다 사랑스런 주 무엇보다 소중한 주님 그 무엇과도 비교 못...
  • 지혜를 구합니다
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 건강도 아닌 행복도 아닌 안락한 노후 꿈꾸지 않고 앞서 산 모든 결실을 모아 주님께 드릴 지혜를 구합니다
  • 가끔 하늘 맑아도 - 워치만 니(1952년, 투옥 전)
    1. 가끔 하늘 맑아도 늘 검은 구-름뿐 어두운 밤 부른 달콤한 찬송 늘 소리 없이 불러 맑지 않은 늘 흐린 하늘이 날 인내하-게 해 하나님 맘 기쁨 구하도록 나를 강권하네- 사방이 메-말라 시원...
  • In our life
    1. In our life, in all we do and say There's the tree of life for us to eat each day signifying God as life Simple, pure and free from strife, To be taken in as nourishment divine....
  • Have you seen God’s salvation
    1. Have you seen God’s salvation? Do you feel His provision? Have you won the victory o’er the flesh? Have you entered the kingdom of God? Have you climbed the mountain? Are you in...
  • 하나님의 꿈
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 하나님은 꿈을 갖고 계셔요 당신과 나는 이 꿈을 보았죠 하나님과 오 하나가 되는 꿈 당신과 내 안에서 그의 꿈은 실현되죠 하나님의 거처가 되어요 그...