권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• Eat God
    1. In Genesis we see, God’s desire being For man to eat the tree of life. After Adam was created, the first thing that God wanted Was for him to eat, but to eat what? Eat God, eat ...
  • Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r
    1. Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r? Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb? Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour? Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb? ...
  • 형제님들 자매님들
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Jamie* 형제님들 자매님들, 어떻게 할까요? 여러분이 함께 모일 때마다 형제님들 자매님들, 어떻게 할까요? 여러분이 함께 모-일 때-마-다 각 사람이 찬송을 가졌-고...
  • 누구든지 내가 주는 물을 마시면
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 누구든지 내가- 주는 물을 마시면 영원히 목마르잖네 내가 그에게 주는 물은 그 안-에서 원천이 되어 샘 솟아 올라 영원한 생명 그 안-에서 원천이 되어...
  • 참 포도나무는
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 참 포도나무는 주님과 사람 유기적인- 실재가 되네 서로 안에 거해 유기체로서 완전한 연합을 표현하게 해 그 안에 거할 때 흐름 가운데 가지들로서 그...
  • No mortal tongue can e’er describe
    1. No mortal tongue can e’er describe The freedom of the soul, When passed beyond all earthly bribe To God’s complete control. All things are his, yes, life, and death, Things pres...
  • We will sing to the Lord with our spirit
    1. We will sing to the Lord with our spirit, We will sing to the Lord from within, We will sing hallelujah to Jesus; And be blent into oneness with Him. 2. We have been many years ...
  • He has made everything beautiful in its own time
    He has made everything beautiful in its own time; also He has put eternity in their heart, yet so that man does not find out what God has done from the beginning to the end. (Eccle...
  • 두려움
    *작사:morningstar / 작곡:May Lee* 주님께 기도합니다 치유되기 힘든 병에 걸려 아무 가망이 없음의 사형선고를 두려워함보다 입고 있는 옷 외에 어떤 재물도 남겨지지 않는 파산을 두려워함...
  • 단풍
    *작사:kspark / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 지천으로 받은 것 이제는 다 주려네 귀뚜리 울음소리 떨어지네 우리 주님 던진 불 온 산에 뒤덮여서 그분의 걸작품을 만드시네 2. 아무것 염려 말고 기도...
  • 주 예수 나의 연인
    *작사:Jasper Joo / 작곡:Jasper Joo* 1. 칠흑같은 어둠 속 소망 없었던 나의 절규 사랑의 입맞춤으로 나타나신 주 그리스도 내 사랑이여 내 기쁨이여 내 신랑 오 주 예수 감추이신 주 비밀스...
  • God in heaven hath a treasure
    1. God in heaven hath a treasure, Riches none may count or tell; Hath a deep eternal pleasure, Christ the Son, He loveth well. God hath here on earth a treasure, None but He its pr...
  • Sweet, Sweet Jesus
    1. Sweet, sweet Jesus The sweetest name on earth How my lips savor the taste Every time I call Jesus, Jesus, Jesus Jesus, Jesus, Jesus... How precious, how dear Each moment, each b...
  • O Lord, You Know What’s in My Heart
    1. O Lord, You know what’s in my heart, Desires concealed in my inward parts; Though “I am Yours” my mouth’s confessed, By many loves my heart’s possessed. O Lord, my desp’rate cry...
  • 주의 회복의 장래
    *작사:김혜리 / 작곡:조종영* 1. 주의 회복의 장래 오늘 결정된다네 하나님께 헌신해 내 자신 드립니다 악한 이 세대에서 자신을 분별시켜 세상에 대적하여 서 있겠네 하나님의 제단에 가겠네...
  • 아침부터 저녁까지
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 아침부터 저녁까지 그 신실함 보네 그 자비 내게 임해 죄인인 내게 이제 난 안다네 해보다도 밝은 그 빛 내 의심 벗게 해 기쁨 중의 기쁨 넘쳐 그 말...
  • 장면 뒤에 숨겨진
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 장면 뒤에 숨겨진 달콤하고 사랑스러운 지혜로운 통치자 눈으로 우릴 인도하네 사랑스런 나의 아들 내 우편에 앉아 있는 예수는 왕 우리를 통하여 움...
  • We praise Thee, Lord, for Thy great plan
    1. We praise Thee, Lord, for Thy great plan That we Thy dwelling-place may be; Thou live in us, we filled with Thee, Thou in the Son expressed might be. 2. Though in Thine image ma...
  • Hear the Lord
    Hear the Lord He’s calling onward Heed His Word His cry is upward Each day we climb a little higher To carry on we need to take a deeper breath See the Lord is not far from you He ...
  • In ages past a mystery
    1. In ages past a mystery Within God's heart concealed. But in His precious word to us, This vision's now revealed. God became man to make man God, Oh, what we all have seen. We're...