권한이 없습니다. 로그인

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

삭제하시겠습니까?

• Lord, take my life
    Lord, take my life I give it, Lord, to You. You have opened my eyes, Lord, And turned me to You. You are my Creator, O Lord, How I love You. You are also my Savior And everything t...
  • 새로운 날을 주심 감사해
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 새로운 날을 주심 감사해 당신을 사는 것을 훈련해 은혜 주셔서 생명으로 채워 연합된 생명을 누리네 2. 영광과 아름다움 지녔네 신성과 인성이 짜여...
  • 성막으로의 여행
    *작사:Huiemin Liu / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 먼저 영안으로 돌이킵니다 오늘 하루 바깥뜰에서 당신이 이룬 구속을 의지하여 시작하고 온 종일 성소에서 당신의 공급과 빛 비춤을 받으며 생활하도록...
  • 생명의 사람
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Praisenote* 1. 주를 믿을 때 그의 생명의 씨 내 안에 뿌려졌네- 이제 그 씨가 점점 자랄 때에 오 성숙에 이르리라 생명의 사람으로 생명을 체험하나 나의 삶은 생명...
  • Such Faith and Such Love (Round)
    Such faith and such love are the reality and expression of the Triune God Also, they are the rich grace given to us in Christ by the Triune God not only to be the motivating power ...
  • There’s a life that’s deeper than our mind
    1. There’s a life that’s deeper than our mind, With experience of man, yet so divine. It’s a life that knows no bounds; And with glory is crowned; It’s of depth and height and brea...
  • Such Faith and Love (Conclusion)
    Such faith and love are connected and go together: love comes from faith, and faith operates and works through love(Gal. 5:6). Love with faith enables us to love our Lord in incorr...
  • 내가 너희를
    *작사:Anonymous / 작곡:William James Kirkpatrick* 1. 내-가 너희를 한 남편인 그-리스도께 드리려고 정결한 처녀로 드리려고 중매하노라 주 예수께 2. 너희를 평강의 하나님이 온전히 거룩...
  • 기도의 의미와 목적
    *작사:꼬마돌멩이 / 작곡:꼬마돌멩이* 주 예수 당신께 나아갑니다 내 모습 내 상태 그대로 오늘도 돌이켜 볼 때에 부끄러움 밖에 없으나 자신을 속이지 않고 당신께 거짓말 않고 단순히 온 마...
  • 당신의 음성 듣기 원해
    *작사:Jasper Joo / 작곡:Jasper Joo* 1. 죄 가득한 지난날 안식 없는 나의 양심 오호라 선한 육체는 없다네 빛 가운데 나의 불의 철저히 자백할 때 보좌에서부터 흐르는 샘물 오 주 당신의 ...
  • For the mountains may depart
    For the mountains may depart, And the hills may shake, But My lovingkindness will not depart from you, And My covenant of peace will not shake, Says Jehovah who has compassion on y...
  • Let’s take the land! The land that God has given us
    1. Let’s take the land! The land that God has given us; In all our living, Christ can be so much: To take this land, we have th’ equipment that we need— The blood, the Word, the Sp...
  • Just as I am
    1. Just as I am, without one plea, But that Thy blood was shed for me, And that Thou bid’st me come to Thee, O Lamb of God, I come! I come! 2. Just as I am, and waiting not To rid ...
  • 주님 사랑합니다
    *출처:Hymnal.net / 번안:Joice Min* 1. 주님 사랑합니다 날 매혹하니 새로워지네 순수하게 추구해 당신께 속해 당신은 내게 해 아래 모든 것들은 헛되네 공허하게 바람 잡는 것같아 당신은 ...
  • 주여 나를 태워주소서
    *작사:lovesky / 작곡:lovesky* 1. 주여 내가 타지않을 때 주여 나를 태워주소서 주여 내가 타지않을 때 주여 다시 태워주소서 나를 태워서 향기 되도록 주여 태워주소서 나는 다만 재가 되고...
  • 작은 시냇물 흘러
    *작사:Eugene Lee / 작곡:Eugene Lee* 1. 작은 시냇물 흘-러 큰 강물되어 흘-러 메마른 곳을 향하여 흐를 수 있도록 우리들 작은 강되어 그 물결 함께 섞-여 서로가 기쁨되어서 흐르게 하소서...
  • But for Me I Will Wait on Jehovah
    But for me, I will wait on Jehovah; I will look for the God of my strength; In the darkness Jehovah will shine like a light; Let my enemies no more rejoice. For I fall, but then I ...
  • Sun of my soul, Thou Savior dear
    1. Sun of my soul, Thou Savior dear, It is not night if Thou be near; Oh, may no earthborn cloud arise To hide Thee from Thy servant’s eyes. 2. When the soft dews of kindly sleep M...
  • In the church of Jesus there is love for you
    1. In the church of Jesus there is love for you, Love most pure and tender, love most deep and true; Why should you be lonely, why for friendship sigh, When the church of Jesus has...
  • 사랑은
    *작사:고전13:4-8, 요일4:8 / 작곡:Dew Park* 하나님은 사랑이십니다 사랑은 오래참고 사랑은 친절하고 시기하지 않으며 뽐내지 아니하고 교만하지 않네 하나님은 사랑이십니다 사랑은 자신의...