- pliazh-okean-more-raduga-nebo-oblaka-ptitsa.jpg (File Size: 88.4KB/Download: 0)
1. God created us His vessels
His expression to achieve;
Thus He made a heart to love Him
And a spirit to receive.
2. With our heart we have to love Him,
With our spirit Him possess
As our life, of Him partaking,
That Himself we may express.
3. Satan has our heart corrupted,
To our spirit death did give,
That the Lord we should not contact
But by self attempt to live.
4. Thus the Lord in His salvation
Heart and spirit has renewed
To recover our receiving
And our loving aptitude.
5. It is by our heart’s renewal
We may God in love pursue,
And in newness of the spirit
We may contact God anew.
6. Ever true and pure and single
To the Lord our heart must be,
Poor in spirit, ever seeking
God to contact constantly.
7. Keep our heart, Lord, in love’s freshness,
And our spirit strengthen more,
That in newness of the spirit
We may touch Thee o’er and o’er.